Watching President Obama

Archived Dreams from 2014
ispeaktheword
Gold Member

Watching President Obama

Post by ispeaktheword »

Hello Everyone,

My eight year old son had this quick dream:

I was at recess at school. A brown car came to pick me up. It took me to a building. There was a man with me but I don't know who he was. We walked up the stairs. We got to the top of the stairs and just waited. I was watching President Obama. He was in a room sitting at the computer writing something. The writing was in red. EOD

I would appreciate your thoughts. :)

Blessings,
Ispeaktheword
Grace
Diamond Member

Post by Grace »

Red letters- Death, - in debt, - marking wrong answers, -medical for allergic reactions,

Red in general- warning -stop
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."Deut 31:6
rarara
Gold Member

Post by rarara »

Hi Ispeaktheword,

Some thoughts on your dream.

Your son is 8. Not the dream, but could well be significant. 8 as you will know is new beginnings. This dream may mark a beginning of a time in your child's life when Father wants to take Him to a particular destination.

Recess is rest in the context of being at school so may mean a time of training that comes out of rest.

Brown can mean compassion and humility and the unknown person could be the Holy Spirit who takes us into all Truth.

So in compassion and humility He takes him. He reveals His Kingdom to little children.

The Truth is Jesus and He is the building we dwell in, the tent we live in.

Walking up the stairs with the Holy Spirit. God leading your son to a higher place where he can see from a heavenly perspective.

Just waited again speaks of rest which is twice mentioned and is therefore most important.

So at the top of the stairs, with the Holy Spirit watching through Jesus eyes he sees President Obama.

Barak Obama is the President, the 1st, Father of the nation, Jesus saw or watched to see what His Father was doing.

I think Barack Obama in the dream may represent the Father.

Also speaks of access. To the guy with the top job. God.

As the presence of Barak in the dream is more than likely symbolic it is worth mentioning that his name is Hebrew. It means blessed and gleam or lightning.

The words being written are in red which reminded me immediately of the red letter bible where the words of Jesus are printed in red. Red also means love and the blood of Jesus.

Also red letter day means a day of great significance.

8 is also symbolic of the circumcision in the life of a Jewish boy.
Now, to us the circumcision is of the heart, being made tender before the Lord. When hearts are circumcised then we are much more sensitive to the Holy Spirit.

So to simplify I think, that the Father is showing your son how much he loves knowing him and speaking to him (the red writing) and he wants to take him to a higher place (stairs) where He will reveal the things of His Kingdom through the eyes of Jesus, who wants us to really know and see who the Father is.

The car coming for him is amazing I think, he is a VIP in the eyes of his Heavenly Father. Reading the Bible and drawing near to the Father in his quiet moments (or his idea of rest!) is key.

Only my thoughts of course.

God bless you and your family,

rarara
rarara
Gold Member

Post by rarara »

Hi

Just had another thought.

Recess can mean a hidden place, like a cleft in a rock so it is like Jesus is calling him out, saying "come follow me," like He did with His disciples and He lived to show them the Father and the Kingdom of His Father.

The US president also represents the Government and so His Government, the Kingdom of God.

If none of this speaks to you, no big deal, just chuck it. :D
sigmon2
Diamond Member

hi

Post by sigmon2 »

Well I know you got some ideas, but my train of thought runs along the idea that what is in red is wrong, and Obama has written a lot of executive orders. He is higher than the rest of us by the voters choice, so he is upstairs.
The nation after the midterms, claiming he is a lame duck may go out to recess. Congress does take a recess. Your son is eight so not sure if my thoughts apply. See ya. Scott
Waiting on the Lord in a Hurry
rarara
Gold Member

Post by rarara »

The letter chet in Hebrew is the 8th letter and among other things it means discipleship to Jesus.

If you are interested perhaps look this up because when I first read the dream I wanted to ask the question, "Does your son like to write? "

http://www.hebrew4christians.com/Gramma ... /chet.html

If this dream is about his calling and destiny then teaching and writing may be a part of it.

Since I posted I looked at your profile and have learned from your website that you are a writer.

So there may be some kind of spiritual inheritance there.
ispeaktheword
Gold Member

Post by ispeaktheword »

Hello,

Thank you to everyone that responded to this dream.

My initial thoughts on this dream are the same as rarara's thought's. Much of what you shared I agree with. It really has been a new beginning for my son since he turned 8 earlier this year. He has a revelatory gift.

I'm trying to figure out through his dreams what he is called to do. I felt the symbols in this dream were good. My son is a talker. I was thinking maybe this dream symbolized politics is in his future?? lol

Rarara, thank you again for your thoughts on this dream. You've given me some things to think about.

Blessings,
Ispeaktheword
rarara
Gold Member

Post by rarara »

Hi ISpeaktheWord.

Your are welcome and may God bless your wee boy abundantly.

Enjoy watching it all unfold!

Love, rarara
iluvyahweh
Gold Member

Post by iluvyahweh »

Morning dreamers...

I've been mulling over this thread for a few days, and I didn't feel led to add to what has already been said until this morning - as it's all excellent. To add to the excellent things that rarara has said, which I agree with entirely, and for your prayerful consideration.

"I was at recess at school" - Speaks of a specific, predetermined, and agreed, but regular point in time, when a rest from training and testing occurs

"A brown car came to pick me up" - the car is a project, a life call. Being picked up means that your son is not ultimately in control of this. It's a divine calling and destination or destiny.

"It took me to a building" - I'd like to know more detail about what type of building this was? Was it like an office? Can you pls ask your son? It could be the church, even if it didn't look like a church, which I suspect that it didn't.

"There was a man with me but I don't know who he was" - the Holy Spirit, He never speaks of Himself, only the Father and Son.

"We walked up the stairs" - Upwards to higher spiritual levels. Deeper in the Lord.

"We got to the top of the stairs and just waited" - stairs are the ladder to heaven. Speaks of journeying into the heavenly realm. Waiting is rest. Resting in the heavenly realm, which is where you get the blueprint of heaven.

"I was watching President Obama" - I now think that this Represents the Dreamer later in life. Obama represents a Governmental calling on his life as rarara has rightly said, a prophetic and/ or apostolic call.

"Barak" - means to bless, and to bend the knee (servant). I think it means in the dream that the dreamer will be a servant of the Lord, who will bless many others.

"He was in a room sitting" - possibly an office? You need to ask your son about what type of room it was.

"at the computer" - the thing that takes information from one source (god), and translates it for communication (to others), normally. Computers are normally found in home offices, or work offices too.

"writing something" - Means communicating something, communicating words

"The writing was in red" - As rarara has already said, these are the words of Jesus. It is a picture of the word of the Lord, the spoken word, the Rhema word, and not just the logos. The red words are what Jesus said. It's a "thus says the Lord"....

Possible meaning...

The dream seems to suggest that after a period of training and testing (recess) at an agreed point in time, the dreamer will be apprehended by his life's call (the car, the project.) This will not be something that he is driving, or in control of; but it is something that the Lord is driving and in control of. It is a divine call.

The Lord will lead him to a building (which I suspect may be an office, doma gift.) Your son will then grow in his understanding of heavenly wisdom and knowledge (The journey up the stairs, the ladder.)

His destiny and life call is governmental leadership (the President), and he will become a servant (Barak) of the Father and bless many people (Barak.)

Your son will have a job which involves communicating (writing) the word of the Lord (the red words) to others. To me, he likely has an apostolic / prophetic call on his life which probably means speaking for the lord in a governmental office (a doma gift.)

Reflection....

All in all, if there is indeed a prophetic call on his life, then there will be confirmations from other sources. And, a period of testing and training like no other will occur. It will last no less than 12 years likely, but more likely 20, and it will be strewn with difficulties, testings, wilderness seasons, and extreme trials. It will probably test every fibre of his being, physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually.

Anyway, don't take my word for it. Wait for the Lord to confirm it, as it's a heavy duty thing that I've just said there. What I see though is a call like unto Samuel on his life - which came out of resting in the secret place as rarara has already said.

I would say two things to you as a mother. The dream is given to you like unto Mary. I would tell no-one, with the exception of your husband. I would also ponder it in your heart, and pray over it. The enemy will try to do everything that he can to stop this happening in your sons life. He hates the Lords prophets.

My own personal perspective is that the key to the prophetic is not taking courses on dreams or attending prophetic boot camps - while these things are useful. It is none other than 'sonship' because "the Father loves the son, and shows him all things." Teach your son how to cultivate son-ship and intimacy with the Father in his life, and he will grow in the prophetic. (This is true for all believers, mind you...)

I hope that this helps you,

Grace and Peace to you,

ILY

Incidentally, I'm not saying any of the above lightly btw, or flippantly. I wasn't going to reply to this, but felt that the Lord gave me one word this morning when I woke up: "Samuel."

If it doesn't fit with your spirit man, then bin it. Always.

The red words could also be words of Judgement. Samuel was a Judge. it speaks of wisdom and revelation again, anointing and power....gee, there's tons in all this, so I'll end it here...