Mentor who is also a judge

Archived Dreams from 2014
kbasmommy
Diamond Member

Mentor who is also a judge

Post by kbasmommy »

(This is a reoccurring dream.)

I continue to dream that a female judge helps me with whatever I am currently praying about. I don't remember a lot of details just that she tries to help and gives me rides wherever I need to go. Usually I go to a place related to what I'm praying about. In the dreams I consider her a mentor and she tries to keep our relationship professional but I know that she cares for me and is mentoring me. She always encourages me to stay in school and reviews any legal documents I have. At the end of the last dream I saw my hair very long and thick.

I've been praying about whether or not I should apply to law school do you think this could be related? Any thoughts would be appreciated!

Any thoughts would be appreciated.
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

What does she look like?
kbasmommy
Diamond Member

Post by kbasmommy »

She's maybe in her late fifties early sixties, heavy set, Caucasian.
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

I don't know who she is because I have no discernment on it. Someone else may have. I asked what she looked like because I wanted to eliminate a few things like Lady Justice, and things like that.

The way you described her made me think "motherly type" or "grandmotherly type". Could be an angel. As I said, not sure.

Is it going to cost you money to apply for law school? If not, why not just apply? And work out the detail later.
kbasmommy
Diamond Member

Post by kbasmommy »

Okay thank you. I'm just seeking God first before I make life decisions 😀 God bless
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Yes I get that. But what I mean is that if you pray, God can open and close doors along the way. Having done the whole laws school thing myself, I get what you're going through. I did the PROCESS prayerfully. I stepped out. My application letter just flowed out of me, I got an instant yes from the university, and even still not sure, I told God I would only keep going with it if I got top marks for the first semester, etc. He made it ABUNDANTLY clear I was to keep going. But other things I've been interested in (law was NOt on my radar) things I would have chosen to do, God has blocked.
kbasmommy
Diamond Member

Post by kbasmommy »

Yes that has happened to me too! Other things I was interested in God has blocked. My dreams usually come to pass in one way or another that's why this dream is so interesting to me. This woman in my dream knows the law very well. I'm thinking about interning first because I'll need a letter of recommendation so maybe I'll meet someone similar to her. Lately my dreams have really scared me because recently one came true that I was not expecting to ever happen which has caused me to take all of my dreams more seriously! I also pray God would open and close doors. So many things will have to work out that I will know it's only God who is opening the doors. Believe me, I know what a closed door looks like, especially when it's something I wanted to do lol.