model and ring

Archived Dreams from 2014
spiritledd
Diamond Member

model and ring

Post by spiritledd »

beautiful model gal was a thief ...she stole a 10 million dollar ring ...ring was a pinky ring and it was rubies set in chain mail with diamond borders ...it was flexible ...it covered almost whole pinky

she had sneaked through a hotel window to steal it ...then she told me her plan ...she said I will put ring on and keep it hidden in my pocket then go to party, put my hand in the ice bowl, and then scream as if it got on my finger by accident putting hand in bowl

then I will get 1 million dollar reward for finding it

she did all this ...made her way there through a crowd keeping left hand in pocket ...on the way I saw a movie theater ...she went into it there was a couple in there by themselves, sitting in center of chairs ...all the sudden she turned into x and wanted me to lay down next to her up front in corner

but I did not want to ...then she turned back into model ...she had dressed casual in faded blue jeans, and snug stretchy white long sleeve shirt ...cameras were flashing and people were watching her walk through hotel hall

she got to party room and placed her hand in silver ice bowl looked like ordinary cake mixing bowl ...then she screamed quietly ...I told her scream was not very convincing ...so she screamed louder

then woman she stole ring from saw the ring on her finger and started screaming too ...the owner started spinning really fast like a top, and squatted like ice skater and spun around the room ...owner gave me the impression she was royalty