Tyler Perry Dancing Provocative & Romantic

Archived Dreams from 2014
jdarby2007
Gold Member

Post by jdarby2007 »

Greetings All:

Had this dream recently and Tyler Perry was definitely not on my mind, not sure why he is in my dreams, never dreamed about him before, but this dream is very short and very strange.

I was in a room filled with people who I didn't recognize and Tyler Perry came up to me and started dancing provocative and romantic in front of me like he was interested in me, he grabbed me and pulled me close to him. I don't remember what I was feeling in the dream.

I think we left that room and went somewhere, and he started acting sometimey, not completely sure on this!

I know who Tyler Perry is and I know he claims to be a Christian, but I have mixed reviews on some of his screen work and acting as a Christian.

Any insight or interpretation of this dream would be appreciated.

God bless,
jdarby2007
jdarby2007
Gold Member

Post by jdarby2007 »

Forgot to mention, I kept looking at his feet and he had on rust-brownish colored dress socks, he did not have any shoes on, not sure if that has any relevant meaning.

Thank you.
jdarby2007
chrisy
Diamond Member

Post by chrisy »

Tyler Perry is also know to be gay. Could it be that your dream is speaking about the "seduction dance" that is currently occurring between some "Christian" churches with what God calls an abomination?
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

When people appear in our dreams, it is usually a reference to how WE think of them. You said you're not sure about him and you're a bit iffy on whether he,s really a Christian because of how he behaves.

So are you feeling that way towards others at the moment, or some other person? Are you pondering, generally, where people are at, or thinking that people aren't acring the way you think christians should act?

And the point of the dream seems to be that there's an attempt to seduce you in this matter. Is that because you're struggling with ideas of what is a Christian and what isn't?

Toss if not helpful.
jdarby2007
Gold Member

Post by jdarby2007 »

Bella & Chrisy:

Thank you for responding. I am teaching a discipleship series in my church called Dead Man Walking dealing with the old man and new man, flesh and spirit, so perhaps that's in my spirit.

In my husband's messages, he has been preaching about homosexuality.

Also, I have a general concern about people not wanting the Lord in their lives, not sure if that's the reason for the dream.

Thanks so much for responding.

God bless,
jdarby2007