R&R

Archived Dreams from 2014
spiritledd
Diamond Member

R&R

Post by spiritledd »

I was mining pete moss ...I was boss there were cliffs of it, and I would drill from under and it would fall

my bottom was exposed ...went to put shorts on ...they were green gym shorts ...then I was hanging from an aged grey log or branch at a mill ...I remember seeing Mike from CR was on my crew

I was with sis she was driving too fast she had white ferret on dash ...I called it to me it came and it gave me kiss I petted it

I guess I had relapsed and trying figure out what to do ...my whole family was there talking about it

they decided to drive me to Oregon and I would stay with ex girlfriend Rebecca ...I don't know why they were thinking my ex girl friends was like a re-hab ...not only that but it is like they setting me up to marry her

I got mad at dad because he wanted to send me there ...I said what do you want me to end up having premarital sex with her

we both got really mad and were in each others faces yelling so hard words would not come out ...like when baby cries only ours lips were moving and voices were grunting ...pretty horrible!!!! dad took off out door I went to apologize ...but he was gone ...over heard them all talking about me ...and what to do with me

the other thing I was worried about equipment I said if I leave my apt for more than 3 days it will get stolen in the ghetto

saw a commercial for R&R ...pretty overweight gal with long dark hair, leaned over black leather toped folding card table seductively showing cleavage ...said I like it because it's fun ...it makes people fun ...it's good ...and it's good ...she said it so lusting ...then took a straight shot