Breaks did not work in my car 2 times

Archived Dreams from 2014
Determined2Grow
Gold Member

Breaks did not work in my car 2 times

Post by Determined2Grow »

PTL,

I dreamt twice in one dream (back to back) that I was driving a car with no breaks and I was pumping the breaks to get my car to stop but the breaks did not work. The first part of the dream I kept trying to break in order to prevent myself from crashing and the second part of the dream I was driving my car and pumping on the breaks in order to prevent myself from crashing into someone else. I saw near misses right before my eyes of how I almost crashed but was able to steer the car away from an accident all due to not having any breaks.

Is this dream a play on words?

Car = Ministry and Breaks= time off
Breaks = By pushing down on the brake pedal slows a car to a stop.

In other words when you don't take time off you will be in danger of crashing and hurting yourself and or others.

Just some thoughts.
"Lord lead me to that secret place where I am encircled by the abundance of Your love and manifested presence.....A place where I thirst to go and never want to leave"
sigmon2
Diamond Member

hi

Post by sigmon2 »

Hi, in the times I had bad brakes before it was like I was out of control and needed more control. I was going to much in a hurry, it was always a bad thing.
Waiting on the Lord in a Hurry
Carterman
Gold Member

Post by Carterman »

Ive seen dreams about brakes not working mean the dreamer is having a problem stopping a behavior that is dangerous and could make them have a run in or crash with others. it looks like God will keep you from damage though