ruining paint

Archived Dreams from 2014
spiritledd
Diamond Member

ruining paint

Post by spiritledd »

first we were at a job site and JJ was trying shoo a cat that was half skunk ...but it was out on a limb of tree ...but then left it alone and it got down and a me and like 5 other guys were surrounding it ...tring to get it to go a certain direction

it actually looked like it was nice, but looked sad ...thought about just picking it up ...but then it might spray me ...so I stepped out of the way and it proceeded to go on it's way

then I was driving down highway in pickup ...it was sunny and green fields ...I remembered thinking that guy behind me, Tim, liked his time alone, so decided to pull over, thinking I like my time alone too

highway marker was yellow said 61 thinking if I need find my way back here

there was a younger guy and woman, and I stopped and talked to them ...he had some kind of business set up ...there was a mud puddle in front of me, so I was going to back up on to highway but guy motioned me forward, like it was ok to go through mud puddle

but then I got stuck in it ...we pulled it out with another vehicle, but the body was separated from from frame now it was a gold station wagon ...so then we asked JJ to help ...we got frame out too

engine on frame was white ...JJ got the motor started saw muddy water come out of cylinders ...had to run it until it all came out

I was thinking at least it will clean the motor out ...in meant time the other guy was painting the body ...it was a orange peel texture clear over coat ... he said that will protect it from the dust ...but then it was bicycle frame that had side car that was red ...I thought to myself that he was actually ruining paint

first thing I heard waking was... "this is the stuff" then... "Jesuit"