Elder in Fatigues

Archived Dreams from 2014
lainey68
Gold Member

Elder in Fatigues

Post by lainey68 »

I dreamed this morning that I was at a convenience store in my old neighborhood getting some gas. I was waiting in line and there were tons of people milling about. We were just waiting to be rung up.

I felt someone's eyes on me and i turned around. Behind me, about 6-10 feet was an elder in my church. He had on fatigues, and some other insignia that made me think he was in some sort of special forces or MP. He had a goatee, but it did not look very kept up. Kinda scraggly. He had been watching me the whole time; however, a voice said that he had caught me looking at him. Clearly, that was mot the case. He didn't say anything to me, but he turned and got out of line and paid for his gas at the pump. Then he got in a white military Hummer, but in my dream the Hummer was called a Commando. He was kinda giving me a harsh/creepy look.

In real life, this elder is not in the military, but his brother (whom I have never met) is. There seemed to be some confusion as to whether this was the brother or him. The person in the dream had hazel eyes, but in real life his eyes are blue. Also, the elder is clean shaven.
So, I am trying to figure if this dream has any significance or not. Also, the elder's name is Mike.
DevelopingSeer

Post by DevelopingSeer »

What came to my heart. Please pray about this.

Perhaps in the natural you see him a certain way and God is trying to show you his heart - man looks at the outward appearance but God looks at the heart. The person you saw in the dream (perhaps the Spirit) is not the person you see with your natural eyes

Grooming scraggly versus the clean shaven you see in the natural /unkept
You FELT him watching you - his eyes on you - it was not overt friendly observation as if two people are mutually getting to know each other - he was subtly watching you
His vehicle (way of navigation) commando instead of a hummer - commanding control
Dress in an unfamiliar way such as the military brother you NEVER met
Militant like clothing
Not speaking to you
Staring at with a Harsh creepy look - not good
Eyes color different ?

Pray

Pray
By God's Grace Grow In Christ Holistically
lainey68
Gold Member

Post by lainey68 »

DevelopingSeer:

Hmm, I didn't think of it that way, but it makes sense. I will definitely pray about it because it made me feel kinda creepy even after I woke up. This is the second dream I've had of him watching me, but not talking to me:

viewtopic.php?t=37566&highlight=

DevelopingSeer

Post by DevelopingSeer »

Amen
By God's Grace Grow In Christ Holistically