a city, family, churches

Archived Dreams from 2014
sigmon2
Diamond Member

a city, family, churches

Post by sigmon2 »

Hi all, hope each of you are well in Jesus name.
Had me ah dream that caused me to wake up and pray.
Dream started, I was in a town, guess I was suppose to know it. With me were my ex and oldest daughter as a toddler. We started at a church and then walked to another church. It was a nice day and we were happy. We continued this pattern walking to different churches. Then I realized I was going to churches I knew. But I am not sure in real life who they are..... Then we start this long walk on the sidewalk, it was part in a park but on the poorer side of town. I saw black gang members playing in the park and wondered if there was any danger. I looked around and saw different parts of a old part of town. Everyone seemed happy.
I walked from one scene into another, in the new scene we were in a large building. Men from a church were standing in a circle happy. There was a multi racial atmosphere. There was a black pastor. We past through, I went around the circle, was even asked if I wanted to be in the circle. We went thru a door into a office area. We were resting to one side before we went on. The pastor's wife was there near a cash register. As people came in they gave money and went thru the door.
I dug in my pocket and gave money, I told her that this was to help the men who could not afford to pay.she took it and I then pulled out coins to give. More and more men and women came in. I went over to a drink machine where it only cost 25 cents. They had more healthy drinks and I noticed old fashion root beer. 2 machines , one with cans the other had glass bottles. Now it was time for us to go out the door. Someone offered us a ride. As I went out the door I woke up knowing I needed to pray. I did.
Thanks for reading
Scott
Waiting on the Lord in a Hurry