Choosing Perfume

Archived Dreams from 2014
DevelopingSeer

Choosing Perfume

Post by DevelopingSeer »

Good God Bless All

I wanted to share a dream I had early Wednesday morning. I was asleep, but it wasn't a deep sleep.

Dream - I was in a store to purchase perfume. I was trying on the perfume and the lotion, but the scents were to strong. I was looking for a light and gentle scent. I noticed in the dream that a couple of the clerks were unfriendly and had like a nasty attitude, but I kept trying to engage them and attempted to be friendly no matter what. At one point I walked to get a scent and left my purse laying like on a chair where you can sit and wait for someone or something. It was by accident though. I got the scent and walked back and two clerks were looking at me and I perceived that they were like yeah let her leave it again and this time we will take something. Any way I just picked up my purse and told myself internally to be careful. I kept my purse with me and kept trying on the scents still to no liking of a softer scent. Out of no where in the dream, my cousin who I coach in health and fitness appeared in the dream. I was telling her that since it was so hard for us to do burpees, and that we run the risk of hurting ourselves by going so hard and doing so many, instead of giving up on them, let's do one a day and build up our strength. The next thing I was thinking I will stick with my natural essential oils to perfume myself because the other perfumes were to strong and reminded me of a lot of chemicals. It was on my mind as I was waking up. End of dream. I am praying for interpretation. Anyone have any interpretation from The Lord? Thanks
By God's Grace Grow In Christ Holistically
shine
Diamond Member

Post by shine »

hmmm scents are too strong
and your burpees you need to build strength resolving to build slowly (adding on) each day.

just wondering why the dream started out in the fragrance section. . .do you ever shop for fragrances irl? and also. . . what in the world are burpees anyway (lol)???
Jesus is the Saviour
DevelopingSeer

Post by DevelopingSeer »

Lol burpees are exercise that requires explosive movement. It's jumping down to a plank position and jumping up to your feet. Not easy at all.

I don't usually shop for perfume because of time; however, when I do I can't stand strong perfume. I really like essential oils because I do a lot of aroma therapy.

As I went to type this out to you, I got the interpretation. The Lord was revealing me to me. He showed me I don't like anything that seems overpowering and too challenging. I like gentleness and doing things at a pace that is not frustration level. I get overstimulated otherwise. It now helps me to understand why I recently had a meltdown at work.
shine
Diamond Member

Post by shine »

neat that you got the interp!
I Wish i could do burpees. . . I struggle just holding a plank!

interesting interp too. I know that frustration can be a learning tool. but too much frustration can quickly escalate into overwhelming. . . (& melting down).
Jesus is the Saviour
DevelopingSeer

Post by DevelopingSeer »

Yeah, planks are no joke! You can learn those burpees too! :D

Yeah what happened on my job was extremely crazy. It got so bad the doctor had me fill out a FMLA and put me on a six week leave.

Thanks for your input shine! GBU!
:D
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Shalom DevelopingSeer! I saw you received your interp but a portion of your dream stuck out so I thought I would just leave the offering for you to see if it registers in your spirit or not.

You mentioned the nasty workers who you kept trying to engage and your internal comment to be careful. I saw the perfume you didn't care for as an extension of the odor they were giving off in your dream--harsh and chemical-like, nothing you would want on your body irl. I thought of it as an encouragement to stay gentle and gracious in the midst of a hostile (strong, chemical, artificial) smelling atmosphere.

Thanking Holy Spirit for giving you understanding in all things!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
DevelopingSeer

Post by DevelopingSeer »

Shalom Keilani; you are right on target. I was thinking earlier that part of the dream that exact part was not addressed. God just really used you. The interpretation you just submitted registers. Thanks so much. God bless you!
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Very welcome you are :D

And mahalo for your feedback! It greatly helps those of us who desire to grow in this area--esp in regards to hearing Him and moving in His timing!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.