Sent

Archived Dreams from 2014
DevelopingSeer

Sent

Post by DevelopingSeer »

In the dream I was wondering if God was sending me into the entertainment industry. In the dream I needed a confirmation. All of a sudden I was in a room and I heard a voice on the television say as I was again wondering was God sending me into the entertainment industry, "God is sending her there for the newbies coming to tell them about Him". I was shocked up.

I woke up feeling mixed emotions of excitement because this is something I often wonder about in the natural wake state, but I do not have any exceptional talent in my mind. I do praise dance, but I don't have any formal training. I can sing ok. I am a writer, lyricist, teacher, and have the five fold ministry in me. The other emotion I feel, not have is fear because the entertainment industry terrifies me. It's hard and a lot of craziness in that arena than most.

Any insights are welcome that I may take it before The Lord.
Thanks
By God's Grace Grow In Christ Holistically
DevelopingSeer

Post by DevelopingSeer »

Repost
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

David Herzog...

Bill Winston and Kim Clement as well I believe speak about the move God is doing in the Entertainment Area and have actually taught on it and shared stories of people they have encouraged to that God has called there.

God plants His Lights in dark places!

And I have learned personally that if I keep feeling a draw towards something, it is most often tied to His purposes, hidden in me, when He sent me to Earth. So if it excites you, BE ENCOURAGED! He will reveal it to you as you trust Him and walk it out with Him.

You may wanna take a look at DH's site if you feel led, he may have something that may help you! Shalom!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
DevelopingSeer

Post by DevelopingSeer »

Thanks Keilani!

This helps. I will check out the website.

God bless you!