Spacious place, prophetic gifts stuides and baking

Archived Dreams from 2014
simpleservent
Bronze Member

Spacious place, prophetic gifts stuides and baking

Post by simpleservent »

Hi:

Had this dream several days ago been pondering and decided to post it with hopes of Godly insight will be shared that I may not know of or see. Thank you.

I am in a spacious place in the mist of hedges and losts of greenary on some estate type of grounds that's my home. My brother walks by me and then my cousin ( have not seen her in years in real life) she appears and her face slightly illuminated she smiles says she has to use the restroom. I am watching mostly in the whole dream and I talk this one time saying, "Oh Yeah sure, we have many and she leaves.

Now my Father appears next to me wearing a white shirt as my mom a distant away who is wearing a white house coat and she is going to use one of the two bathrooms near by but one is underconstruction so it has no light. My mom bends to use this basin that's low to the ground and I think oh maybe its not clean but then she scoops water and splashes her face the water is cyrstal clear and clean and she taps her face with a white wash cloth. (In the dream I thought refresh when she did this just remembered).

I am awaiting guest and upstairs I am by the door watching, I see my friends four sons come up and walk by me. My friend is finishing preparing two cakes she made in square pans and pouring some cut apples in its sauce over the cakes in my kitchen. I was thinking I wanted to go study Prophetic gifts but wanted to attend to the guest in my house and be gracious. I too was about to make two cakes. Then Justin my friends son passes by me and I see his face a second time. I am standing by the door watching and a second time I think I really want to go and study prophetic gifts, then have the need to use the restroom and awake, but in real life with the need to use the rest room so It was not part of the dream the urge.

I did look up the names and have some significant meaning to them, all of them its nugging at me now. Especially my cousin who when she appears looking a certain way in my dreams I know to pay attention. Any thoughts? Thank you, also theres so many twos in the dream I can't help notice, two views of faces, two cakes, and I took want to make two cakes, two restrooms (even though I mention there was more not sure its significant) and two appearances, two hedges.

Heres the Names/meaning: I trying to search on my own and do my part:
My friend Elizabeth: Oath of God Conotation: Consecrated
Jeven: Abundance: Cono: Heir
Justin: Upright Cono: Righteous}
Jared: Descendant Cono: Favored
Geovani: Magestic Cono: delightful
Magdalena: Fortress: Cono: protected
My mother: Lady of the house: Cono: Virtuores (sp?)
My dad and brother: God will add : Cono: Wise and understanding.
[Sorry for long post]

Thank you,
Lizzy
The Old Testament contains glimpses and promises of the Holy Spirit (Genesis 1:2, 6:3; Zechariah 4:6 and the Spirit rested on Jesus from His birth (Luke 1:35).