super real Veitnam

Archived Dreams from 2014
spiritledd
Diamond Member

super real Veitnam

Post by spiritledd »

went thru Vietnam war ...very real ...at one point I remember being under a warehouse in next to train tracks in Kendrick ...their was a mom who was Asian and afraid and i protected her ...but she was making very difficult being frozen by fear and indecision man who was there was taking advantage of this also

had job roofing job with Randy we were told to go to town and get supply's ...we were coming back driving up the Cedar ridge grade and he was screwing around when we were supposed to come straight back to roofing job

saw Wes who was in Viet Nam a boss who died IRL, and also Robert friend who also died IRL ...both big strong guys very prideful and did not believe in The Lord Jesus

Wes tested recording system ...Robert handed me guitar and I sang thru pickups while Wes recorded it

saw two small boys one was singer from Monkees Davy Jones ...the other kid was me as small boy

pulled up to a studio in moms gold 1973 Impala and sang a song and man recorded it ...I saw people in line who were drunk

at club and drummers were trying out ...saw a bull going through crowd ...one drummer bent snare rim and stole mic ...he got the boot

women were in green florescent Los Vegas style show girl bikini's ...some people were getting rowdy and jumping thru wall with wood paneling ...the gals were encouraging guys to show off and did erotic dance moves to celebrate guys showing off ...kind of like they were like cheerleading

club owner said he did not like band named "Core" because of their pride and un-love all the sudden I was in their jam room and it was confirmed what he said was true

driving in Kendrick telling of how 9th street was re-designated a one way on hill below main street this because of something to do with my friend Monica who came from Armenia I saw her trailer house

tapping on upside down small glass bowl my mom used to serve shrimp cocktail ...people really liked the sound had a beautiful sound ...put a piece of square tin foil on it ...they booed about that how dampened sound

I remembered hearing... "Moravian Falls"