volcanoes

Archived Dreams from 2014
spiritledd
Diamond Member

volcanoes

Post by spiritledd »

on the ridge, in the ranch house ...my real father died in bed ...he was frozen in ice on the very edge of bed ...I felt guilty like it was my fault because I was not taking care of him properly

sis came over and we were cleaning up ...she was talking about step dads stuff and dividing it among us kids ...saw closet full of guns

I did not want any of it though ...IRL my mom and step dad used to say what stuff us kids would get when they die ...this started like when I was 12 years old ...I really did not like that ...I used to tell mom to stop it

for one thing I don't even like their junk ...moms was woman stuff ...other thing is step dad is a gun freak ...I could care less about guns ...and also it made me scared and sad

then ranch house was in Juliettea, where sis lives IRL I could saee a house across the canyon and volcanoes erupted in their yard

I was thinking we were safe where we were at, when one erupted in our yard too ...then a great flood came in really fast ...we all ran for our lives

then I was in a plane and was seeing bombs being dropped as if they were reason for volcanoes

I saw black standard poodle under bed ...and saw my first wife ...she was involved in perverse things, I did not understand ...to twisted to figure out

but I had the feeling I was not good enough for her ...at one point I tried to prove my self worthy ...she was very surprised with my talent and abilities and asked me how I did it

first word I heard from Holy Spirit this morning was... "dainty"

also remembered heard song by the band "Red" called "pieces"