I was part of Hillsong team

Archived Dreams from 2014
spiritledd
Diamond Member

I was part of Hillsong team

Post by spiritledd »

I was part of Hillsong team ...everything was great I had given many songs by The Holy Spirit to give to them, and they were receiving them with great joy believing they were from The Lord

they were feeding me bite sized sandwiches ...I was with Darlene and another gal singing

I had to go to the bathroom and I saw two musicians in there, and asked them why they were not out there playing too, and they said... we do overdubs

one who spoke was heavy set with tan wind breaker half Aborigine and white with big curly hair and green eyes

he asked if I wanted a cracker and tuna sandwich ...I said ok, then Darlene caught me eating it and rebuked me ...I was sad and then I just sat there on the stairs ...those guys from bathroom said... go head go down

but service was over ...then I was looking for bible all over for quite awhile ...I would not leave until I found it

then one of youth group leaders who was virgin admitted having sex ...he said she offered him peanut butter and crackers and was moving mouth seductive

this was big deal because he was major player in ministry

then Darlene was giving me and x ride home in my neighbors little wine colored pickup that he loaned to a friend who takes advantage and will not give it back

we pulled over and was out of truck joking around with x

suddenly I told her I wanted to have two gals her and Darlene

I could not believe I just said that, and she got mad and I tried to get out of it, saying that I did not mean it

IRL I have no desire AT ALL for x as far as intimacy goes ...but we are still friends ...and pray for each other and help each other out

then Darlene turned into my music friend Mary, but was still Darlene
she got mad because I was goofing around with x and pointed pick up in our direction and drove at us

we were on a bank hill but ...then she climbed up bank and flipped truck on its top and my sis was in there too

but sis got out ok ...but Darlene/Mary was stuck in the back that had a cover

I could not get to her and it started on fire ...I tried to save her but fire got too big ...woke hearing just three notes... B, G and F sharp