bikers spirits came into town

Archived Dreams from 2014
spiritledd
Diamond Member

bikers spirits came into town

Post by spiritledd »

saw neighbor I went to school with Gina Parsley who died IRL ...I was in gym and her young female horse came to me ...her horse liked me a lot and we laid on dark blue gym matt together

I was playing basket ball in hometown gym players were doing witch craft to gain advantage over one another to win the game

then I was praying with Robyn (horse lady IRL) ...I was sitting on a yellow and orange kids plastic tricycle going fast in counter clockwise circle while praying in The Spirit ...in my minds eye I saw a orange and silver CD spinning ...my head was leaned over to left and I was dizzy and felt heavy anointing

then bikers came into town ...not ordinary bikes or people, these were spirits

we looked at each other in surprise ...she said this is because we prayed ...then cops ran them off ...then college kids were all running ...I was barefoot and ran through flower bed and jumped of brick wall and joined them

I saw 3 pictures stacked on top of one another of woman friend I used to minister with ...top one was her eye ...and it was deformed, something got on it, so I wiped it off ...then it turned red ...then changed to her ear but it was deformed also

while doing this I was thinking about a time I was camping in RV, and Robyn said she was excited and we ended up together that night ...(not IRL) ...then I was peeing on an old stump

I saw gold being stolen out of my apt thieves were rolling it flat trying to disguise it ...head guy was Bart from Mercy Me

then I heard neighbors ...woman on guitar and man sang to it ...I could have joined in ...thought about it, but did not

also first thing I heard Holy Spirit speak this morning was... "peptides"