deacon-ed?

Archived Dreams from 2014
spiritledd
Diamond Member

deacon-ed?

Post by spiritledd »

very rich music engineer musician who was black but light skinned who looked Peter Furler from the Newsboy developed new music recording software for Microsoft called "Attaché"

met some of his family ...one of his sisters liked me and hugged me and snuggled up to me but I thought in my mind no I am waiting on the one the Lord has chosen

felt bad did not want to hurt her so I was gentle and kind but withdrew from her embrace ...she got out of blue mini van we were in and van continued to drive me without driver

saw professional band room of guys who were really talented ...heard their music it was not really low pitched ...it was actually opposite of that ...like capo on guitar or stems to main rhythm

saw older man who had very alert and alive eyes like eyes did not math his age he seemed very wise and I wanted to honor him ...had green butter/oil/jelly than he liked on homemade bread ...made some for him and had one too

he was retired navy ...told him my dad was in navy ...and then told story my dad shared about jet blowing man off of carrier ...he doubted that ...later I remembered I got it mixed up with story of sailor getting blown off of ship when jet exploded IRL who actually survived it

heard... "deaconed" and "intrinsic" and "Beaumont"