Expecting

Archived Dreams from 2014
cgwaltney
Bronze Member

Expecting

Post by cgwaltney »

My brother had this dream about me (8 months ago) that he felt compelled to share with me. He dreamt that we were in my bedroom and I told him I was pregnant. His said, "Wow, you conceived only 3 months of having your second child!" Then my husband appeared and said, "I hope it's a boy!" My brother said his feelings in the dream were of being surprised but, happy for me.

What could this mean?
Cory
cgwaltney
Bronze Member

Post by cgwaltney »

Bump!
Cory
BlueDreamer
Gold Member

Post by BlueDreamer »

It might not be about you. It might be about your brother or something in his life.

Since it's your brother's dream, it's difficult to know anything because he did not write it. You did and you might have not included things he felt were important. So I'll give you the main points and you can decide what it is.

Pregnant: something to come, expecting
Sister: fellow believer, sister, the church
Boy: the world, actual boy, legacy or heritage, inheritance, heir, future, young generation, promise
Husband: The father, Jesus, or actual husband.

Most of the time, pregnancy dreams do not mean you are pregnant or will be getting pregnant. Just means there is something new coming into your life (your brother in this case). Job, relationship, situation.

Also, interpreting the dream is difficult because we do not know your brother's relationship with your husband.

Again, it has to come from him. Not enough details, but most likely it has something to do with the church and a new birthing, I feel a new generation.