5 part dream with dancing scenes - long dream

Archived Dreams from 2014
DevelopingSeer

5 part dream with dancing scenes - long dream

Post by DevelopingSeer »

Hello All

Any insights will be appreciated

Throughout the early morning I dreamed that I was in some kind of show that had several groups that were dancing. In the dream I could tell that although I was in one of the dance groups I was the coordinator of this show, but that wasn't the focus. It was just that in the dream I was it.

As my group was rehearsing we were super excited. We were an older team. As we were rehearsing we all forgot the second segment because our lead dancer wasn't there. We were trying to figure it out as we all were pondering one of my co dancers remembered the step and showed us and we were all super excited saying oh yeah and then went to go practice again but the dream moved to another part

In the next part of the dream there was something like an escalator and then the dream moved on to a third part.

In the third I had a lot of energy and could do dance moves like a younger person could do. I was dancing off to the side. It was clear that I was highly skillful. I enjoyed it but didn't want anyone to see me. I was afraid of anyone seeing me. I kept thinking some people that know me would think I was to old to be dancing like that. Then the dream moved on to a 4th part.

In the 4th part of the dream I was in a hall like space watching a group of young kids dancing. They were doing a good job. I was thinking wow they are good. They have come a long way. Present in the dream was another adult that I work with in IRL.

IRL (she is a speech therapist in my school and serviced the children I taught for years. I used to enjoy working with her and we were pretty close sharing personal information at times, but for the last few years I was uncomfortable with her presence. I began to feel as if she was judging my speech. She was always giving suggestions and although her suggestions were good, it was as if she didn't understand that I had a mandated curriculum to follow. She would come in at awkward times through out my instructional time and expect me to follow up with her on some of the kids and it wasn't the time for it. The kids would get all off task. However I was still courteous and at beginning of this school year before I went on leave she and I connected again, but that rift and awkwardness was gone)

Back to 4th part of dream - she was looking at the kids and started complaining about a caterpillar move the children were doing saying the one on the bottom was to small and they would hurt the child. She put her hand toward them and starting doing a motion to stop them. they got distracted and messed up. They started saying mrs she is not going to get hurt we all turn and she is on top. Then as I was walking like down a corridor a little girl came running up to me, when she needed to be doing something and asked to go the bathroom. I knew it was escapism and told her no. She needed to get back to what she was doing. I looked up to see the speech therapist standing off to the side as if she was ease dropping. I went over to her and said I told her no because she does that to escape. She said I know she usually ask me for things and I give her an apple to shut her mouth. Then the dream moved on to a fifth part.

In the fifth and final part of the dream I was going to my cousin's house who I coach for health and fitness IRL. We were suppose to be doing a rehearsal of some sort. When I got in her apartment the place was a mess and extremely dirty. She was laying on the couch talking on the phone. I just looked around surprised. The dream ended. I woke up.

I kept feeling a connection to the first dream and the last dream when I woke up. As if we were suppose to dance in the last part of the dream.

God bless you,
Thanks
By God's Grace Grow In Christ Holistically