did not offer

Archived Dreams from 2014
spiritledd
Diamond Member

did not offer

Post by spiritledd »

watching tv with big tall Native American friend ...we saw/heard commercial had same music as movie

we both at same time said hey those are the girls that were supposed to be here ...he was mad and we both said we need to call the res at same time

evidently our boss had promised us musicians and we were waiting for them and when we heard they were working for some else when they were supposed to be working for us ticked us both off

so while we continued to wait they gave us work to hold us over in the mean time

we had to move 15 speakers ...we were jogging together to the truck and saw hot rod school bus with woman driver

when she saw us she stopped like she wanted to give us a ride ...but did not offer
spiritledd
Diamond Member

nap

Post by spiritledd »

zonked out for like 40 mins on couch ...upon waking heardloud and clear... "the agreement made on the bus"
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Seattle

Post by spiritledd »

I was thinking about the 15 speakers?

so I counted how many I have ...also I was already asking the Lord should I buy another 4x12 speaker cabinet for guitar amps, so I could run in stereo, and not have to move the one I use for recording

I have it in padded closet up stairs, and it has three mics on it very carefully placed

so I like to keep set up ...it is too much work to set up, tear down all the time

so with one more speaker cab, it would make 15 ...also I am feeling like it is time to move on from where I am living

over the last few years I keep having a lot of dreams of Seattle

and i used to live there, and I really liked living there, and wished i would have never left and there is nothing here for me ...no family, friends or church either ...all dead churches in this area

also building I am living in has always been making my equipment buzz at 60hz ...they call it "ground loop" ...I have spent a lot on equipment that helps with that ...but it has even got worse lately ...so much so, it takes the joy out of playing ...it is very annoying

so, Seattle may be another chance from The Lord to have good a life?
rarara
Gold Member

Post by rarara »

Hi Spiritledd,

Yes I've noticed Seattle come up in your dreams.

I'm sure you will know one way or another what you are meant to do.

I looked up the etymology on Seattle. It is named after a Native American chief who was famous for welcoming the white settlers!

it is also where the Healing Rooms began.

But it also rains there a lot!

God bless,

rarara :D
spiritledd
Diamond Member

thanks

Post by spiritledd »

oh wow, I did not know that ...that is really good stuff, thanks rarara :D
rarara
Gold Member

Post by rarara »

So this wonderful dream language we are all learning....

I'm finding that most things in our dreams are symbolic so if Seattle is symbolic and not literal (which is how the Greek thinking goes)

then Seattle being the name of the Native American chief who welcomed the Europeans could symbolise true leadership or a father who ushers you in. Receives you.

Also it could be a play on the word Seattle, could it mean settle? which has a few meanings including rest and be at peace and it is also a type of chair with inbuilt storage.... Again a chair means rest or waiting.

But by all means chuck this if it doesn't speak to you. :)
spiritledd
Diamond Member

thanks

Post by spiritledd »

:D hmmm, interesting ...thanks rarara :D
rarara
Gold Member

Post by rarara »

Still banging on about this and I know this is out of context but a seat also means, to me, a place. Like "take your seat" or where you sit at the table. So Father has a place for each of us, for you, and no one else has that place. He wants to establish us. He invites you to His table and He shows His Glory in you, in a way that is unique to you. It's like your place of office, related not only to your calling but who you are, His son. :)
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Post by spiritledd »

:D thanks rarara ...hey that is awesome, love it ...I receive :D