Fighting sleep, heavy eyelids?

Archived Dreams from 2014
rarara
Gold Member

Fighting sleep, heavy eyelids?

Post by rarara »

In my dream last night I kept having to do everything while fighting a tremendous urge to fall asleep.

It did not affect my body because I was quite busy in the dream. Just my eyes and the feeling of being very drowsy.

I was at work, running up and down lots of stairs, driving my Mum through the City, going to the hairdressers and climbing stairs in a huge theatre to go find my seat.

I was aware how dangerous it was especially when driving. It was not a good feeling at all.

PS I have had dreams with this sleepy thing quite a few times.
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

A call to stay in prayer?

Matt 26:40 And he cometh unto the disciples, and findeth them asleep, and saith unto Peter, What, could ye not watch with me one hour?

41 Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.

42 He went away again the second time, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if this cup may not pass away from me, except I drink it, thy will be done.

43 And he came and found them asleep again: for their eyes were heavy.

44 And he left them, and went away again, and prayed the third time, saying the same words.

Prov 6:10 is another scripture. I recall years ago Benny Hinn teaching that often when the Bible refers to sleep, it speaks of not staying in prayer and being open to attack as Prov 6:10 illustrates.

Maybe it is a reminder that no matter how busy you may become, to stay in a place where you are constantly talking to Him and listening for direction (ie. prayer)?

Blood of Jesus upon you and your family and thanking Father for ordering your steps and keeping you all.
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
rarara
Gold Member

Post by rarara »

Thanks Keilani

To pray more and listen better. Yes. There is always room for that.

Thanks for your blessings, God bless you and yours too,

Love, rarara
rarara
Gold Member

Post by rarara »

Funnily enough Keilani, I have been awake all night tonight not by choice so have prayed and watched a lot!

God bless you Keilani and thanks for your response. :shock:
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

You are very welcome rarara! I love how God speaks! Thank you for the blessing, praying His peace keep you.
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.