2 $ Dreams

Archived Dreams from 2014
Tic
Silver Member

2 $ Dreams

Post by Tic »

The first dream: I was cutting in to the floor of our house, (near the base of the stairs that goes to the upper level) and found a trunk full of money. I pull the money out and fixed the floor. (no idea as to why I was cutting up my floor) There is a coat closet in our entry way straight across from the front door, and the front door was open. I then opened the coat Closet and up behind the upper shelf I cut away all the drywall in the back above the shelf. I put the $ in there. I figured it to be $2,000,000.00 because I was going over in my mind that I needed to set aside 200,000.00 for tithe. I pulled out the tithe amount along with a separate portion to give to my 20yr old step-daughter so she could pay tuition for the upcoming semester. END.

Second dream. I was with a crew of people that i knew in the dream. (However, I can not recall any of their faces. So, I do not know if I know them in real life.) One of the people I was with had knowledge of a secret government finical institution. We robbed it for about $2,000 and we got away with this with out anyone knowing it happened. Then we went to do some legitimate work. (although I can not recall what that work was) We then went back to the secret government finical institution and made plans to take 10,000,000.00 or 2,000,000.00 for each person. Three people went in the building. The building was in a strip mall type area. The secret "bank" had a store front entry that acted as an actual front to the operation in the back. The crew entered the store went to the back and grabbed the $. I was with the driver of the getaway car. In a third person view I could see that the car looked like a early 2000's Subaru AWD Legacy. What was different about this car is that it had on the trunk lid "8i" which I assumed to mean it had an inline 8 cylinder engine. when I saw this in the dream I knew this was a powerful car and we had a good chance of getting away. I was ridding in the passenger seat when we came up to a left hand turn through a busy intersection. the driver miscalculated our speed and the distance to the turn and tried to pull the emergency brake to make a tight turn. we over shot it by a few hundred yards, did and 180 degree spin, sliding backwards coming to a full stop in the opposite direction. then a car bumped in to us square in the back, and i was in the driver seat with the burst of momentum from the rear end bump i accelerated back towards the now right hand turn. negotiating it well at high speed. We raced to the end of this huge strip mall where we met up with the rest of the crew that came out of the building through a loading dock as far from the robbery site as possible. There was an outlying building in the rear like and stand alone sears auto center. We knew the guy that work in the building we divided the $ up inside and were all walking out with these boxes of cash. I had two stacked on top of each other. The top box that i was carrying was not closed and while I was walking to the car a gust of wind blew a small amount of the $ out of the box.I thought it odd how the individual bills where able to blow away since all the money was banded in $10,000.00 bands. I went after it. Thinking to myself that this seemed silly to go after a few thousand dollars when I had close to 2,000,000.00 in the boxes and that I should just get out of there before people showed up looking for us. However, I went after it any way and grabbed as much back as I could shoved it back in the box went to leave and woke up.