From Uganda

Archived Dreams from 2014
CarDavis
Gold Member

From Uganda

Post by CarDavis »

My friend lives in Uganda and needs an interpretation to his dream. These are his words.

"What could this dream mean?
I came out of the dream at 5:04 AM today.
I got the same dream on Thursday and Friday this week consecutively.
I dream a lot.
In the first place, is it normal??
I don’t dream about snakes, goats, cows and etc.
I have written many dreams in a three quire book which is almost getting half full of the dreams I dreamed myself and written down.
Today I feel to share this dream I got two consecutive times this week.
It started when I was upcountry; I came across a home which was very bushy but a group people were living there. I can’t recall their faces but I remember they were very old ladies. I didn’t know their names and they didn’t happen to know my name.
The grass around their house was very green on top. I got hold of a hand slashing tool and started by slashing.
I did the slashing at a carpet level and after got a broom and swept. What surprised me is that it was so clean and the grass down was compacted together and so attractive to look at. Behold, whoever passerby the home stopped to look and perhaps desired to have a nice looking compound.
To my surprise, the grass down was orange yellow in color. Hmm! Remember its top cover before slashing was very green.
I started my journey to a place not known yet. I met three different groups of people. In the dream, they were not good people. The first group I met were gun men in green and black combat wear. I didn’t have anything in my hand. I was scared, meeting them. I found a place for myself to hide. They started a big search for me. Later they found me. They started firing their bullets but no bullet hit me!!!!
I don’t remember shouting for any help but I remember I was very scared. Hmmn!!
When they realized their guns can fire bullets on my side, they changed to another direction and their guns worked out very well. I still didn’t tell them anything and I walked away.
Then a heavy rain started, I went by a nearby house on the pass way to shelter myself. As I was laying on the ground, another group of people came in. Some men seemed to be nice to me, but one man dressed on a black rain coat was threatened to see me. I hope he was a wrong person. When I saw he was threatened to look direct in my eyes, I close my eyes. Instantly I started seeing all this man’s steps even though my eyes were closed. The man in a rain coat thought I was deep a sleep and I saw him move towards the place I was laying. He got out his hands and began to choke me by my throat. Hmm!! So scary!!
I relaxed and my neck was so hard for this man to squeeze. When he realized he couldn't do anything, he ran away very faster.
I woke up and walked out of the place. The third person I met was a man who wanted to be close to me but yet I didn’t know him. He started by following me, every place I went to. He looked to be so nice to me but I still didn’t trust him. He told me he wanted to be my friend. In return, I started asking him questions and because he couldn’t answer any of them, he ran away.
I kept moving the corner and as I finished it all, I saw a man who didn’t want to show his face to me wearing a T-shirt which on it back was written “AIM AND STILL ROOT.” I tried to see his face but it wasn’t possible. I saw a clear way and its tarmac was yellow and a white line in the middle. I stood there and woke up from sleep."
CarDavis
Gold Member

Post by CarDavis »

If anyone feels led to interpret, he would appreciate it