oytser bake beer party

Archived Dreams from 2014
spiritledd
Diamond Member

oytser bake beer party

Post by spiritledd »

threw a party on front lawn in tent ...an oyster bake ...Joe Biden was there ...saw out the window it was raining ...people were sleeping it off in the rain with blankets ...inside I was asked if I wanted breakfast ...I said okay and a gal cooked me breakfast

she asked if I wanted to try the oysters and I said okay ...went outside to RV the people were sleeping in there

she went out another door and it was like a boat ...she handed me what looked like a bar of soap ...but in it was the oyster

it looked really gross and smelled really bad and was dripping disgusting foul juice

started to try to eat it but could not ...but I was talking and was walking through neighbor's yards and saw dirty clothes start to appear and the oyster would drip out some juice ...found out it was illegal to have the oysters
Tic
Silver Member

Post by Tic »

Would like to help, but I think maybe there are some things missing here. the subject of your dream is "oyster bake beer party". So, am I assuming that when you are saying people are sleeping it off, you mean they got drunk at the party and are recuperating? I could be wrong about that but thats what i am understanding form what was written.
spiritledd
Diamond Member

thanks

Post by spiritledd »

:D thanks Tic ...and yeah, that's what it looked like ...but never saw beer and never saw anyone drinking ...but heard it was beer and oyster bake
Tic
Silver Member

Post by Tic »

the simple explanation is you are around things that use to be part of your life, but you are now convicted to not partake in.

As for Joe, I think that depends on your personal opinion of the guy.
spiritledd
Diamond Member

thanks

Post by spiritledd »

:D thanks Tic ...really no opinion on Joe ...other than when he smiles it is creepy