pepperoni sausage in bread pan on a train car

Archived Dreams from 2014
spiritledd
Diamond Member

pepperoni sausage in bread pan on a train car

Post by spiritledd »

saw Randy and he was living at parents home ...his dad died IRL ...Randy had to sneak away from him ...Tina (Randy's x) was around but they were not together ...I invited them out

3rd x showed up and was telling of how the Lord had blessed her and we were going cook eggs sausage outside in bowls on barb-q

I said I don't want my eggs cooked with my sausage I want them separate ...so did Tina ...then standing on empty plot of land where there used to be house ...but stairs were still there

x said she was buying it, and she was very happy ...then she drove car down the hill and rolled it really bad, but was alright ...she was crying and I comforted her ...Randy and Tina saw the accident and came running down the hill

then there something about x going ahead of me, through Mexican border ...I saw train tunnels it was an intersection under ground ...I pushed train forward ahead through intersection

and then I saw border patrol and fences ...and backed out like oh uh

then I saw slices of cooked pepperoni sausage in bread a pan, on a shelf ...like where battery goes in car, but on side of the train car ...that part struck me as important ...having a special spot just right size for the bread pan