robbery

Archived Dreams from 2014
spiritledd
Diamond Member

robbery

Post by spiritledd »

myself and some other guys were breaking into a building to steal money from a company

it was re-enforced with 2 large circular cement towers that had auto or computerized gun turrets they were rusty steal domed discs ...like flying saucers on light houses with guns all the way around the discs ...very intimidating and formidable

one guy was drawing their fire by wearing a porta potty ...he was running back and forth like trying to make them run out of ammo ...I thought to myself but it is just plastic ...that wont stop a bullet

then I thought hmmm, well must be working because he is not dead yet ...then I thought, well I have not actually heard or seen turrets fire ...but I was assuming they were firing

I noticed that we were all wearing new plain white T shirts ...then I said there are too many of us standing around ...I am getting in van and waiting ...so I went in front and in reflection of purple mini van window I saw neighbor across the street looking at us on her porch on her phone

I said she is calling the cops ...woman was in van ...I told her I am getting out of here ...she seemed disappointed in me ...like she wanted me to go through with it

I got out of van and started walking away ...this took place in Lewiston just on top of Thain on the right hand side if heading down the hill ...strange that it was actually residential though it was a company ...other strange part is hearing narrative of headlines of robbery as I saw then vacuuming house ...narrative was talking about how the thieves had cleaned up the house

first Word Holy Spirit spoke today was... "miniscule" and "pepper bound"