my own prison

Archived Dreams from 2014
spiritledd
Diamond Member

my own prison

Post by spiritledd »

old Blackman had junkyard ...he actually would go to junk yard and get stuff to bring home

looked like James Earl Jones ...I was with a couple friends ...they were coming and going out of shop, and I went out back looking for them in junk yard

I heard a little girl ...then saw a little black girl ...at least at first

then it was a raggedy Ann style stuffed doll with braids, but was black

it was taunting me and saying,,, you will never make it, your too old and not good enough

I walked towards it, then it ran ...I ran after it thinking what a little brat ...I will take her to the junk man

then it fell over and was not alive

told friends and when I did, Holy Spirit came on all of us very powerfully ...they said uh oh don't tell the junk man ...but then later they changed there minds and said you better tell him

I was waiting my turn ...I guess every came to talk to junk man ...I let a monkey climb on my back while waiting ...then it got off me

then I went out to tell him ...he said she used to be alive ...she died and I put her over here

we were standing by a purple car that started transforming into different models of muscle cars first a Challenger

my thought he was giving it to me ...the way he was talking and standing by it and ...I don't know had a feeling about it because of how he was leaning on it ...and how was looking at me and how it was changing ...it was like he was talking to me about it

thought went through my mind ...why does he get these old cars ...it was junk ...and then I saw that it was a 57 Chevy station wagon that had a profession constructed racing frame, that was worth a lot of money ...it was in perfect condition ...even black chrome ...the paint was very pretty too ...even though the metal of was crinkled in spots like it had been painted after crashing ...woke heard... "fisher of men"

song I heard playing was "my own prison" by Creed
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Del
Last edited by bella on Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
spiritledd
Diamond Member

thanks Bella

Post by spiritledd »

:D thanks Bella, your awesome :D