different kind of jet

Archived Dreams from 2014
spiritledd
Diamond Member

different kind of jet

Post by spiritledd »

on a jet plane ...un-boarded by jumping off it with no stairs ...with luggage and wearing speedo swimsuit :shock: I heard this is different kind of jet from England

I had good physique ...which I actually do IRL because I ride bike everyday and don't eat much ...but it was even better

I was meeting up with guys ...went to hotel and we kept getting deliveries of music gear ...I would try it out ...I play guitar and sing

we getting bass equipment try out also ...and there was a bass player and drummer there too

hey were old friends that transformed into new ones ...one instrument we received was transforming from woodwind to keyboard you played like wind instrument

another was instrument I thought was cool was a guitar that its whole body was fretboard

we were supposed to go play some where ...then I was smoking a wood pipe with tobacco ...and one of the guys haded me something to drink I thought was alcohol because when he handed it to me he was acting drunk ...when I drank it, it was non alcohol grape juice

then I was being woke up and I said oh sorry I passed out

felt guilty because of me we missed playing gig