porta potty again?

Archived Dreams from 2014
spiritledd
Diamond Member

porta potty again?

Post by spiritledd »

the head of celebrate recovery program I used to attend was fixing my old guitar I have had for 22 years ...IRL I don't play it anymore

he glued it and put weight on it and put on in warehouse on top shelf

I said reason I keep it is my mom got it for me and I have had it so long ...IRL mom did buy it though ...I paid $450 of it and 2nd x kicked in $100 as my birthday present ...great deal, it was just like new, and would have been $1000 new

IRL that guitar was very satisfying, and such a great guitar, and served me so well ...but i wore it out ...it always looked so beautiful to me ...i remember just staring at it admiring its beauty for many years ...i took care very well ...i pawned it many times through the years but never lost it

then i had to use restroom ...i was on job ...i felt was not supposed to go so far, and that i was not supposed to go through these parts of big warehouse job site

it was like i was sneaking around being shady ...trying to not have to work ...and if anyone stopped me i would have excuse i am going to restroom

but really i was curios about all theses big mysterious rooms

finally got to a port potty and went ...then stole weed off of some ones dash

along the way back i remember some kind of wildlife that were very interesting and different i was telling my mom and we smoked weed in bed ...i remember thinking i did not want her to know i stole it but she asked and told her then she did not care
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

This is random but it's what came to mind as I read ... In your mind, you still associate yourself with being a drug user.

In order to move forward in life, you wil need to think of yourself differently.

Don't even associate yourself with it, in your mind.

You are a new creation.

Don't even think of your self as a recovered drug user as that still associates you with that old you.

You are a different being now.

Who are you? Who is this you?

When I would do a certain thing, memories associated with those actions would come and would cause me stress. I had to pray and retrain my brain to have different thoughts at those moments.

When we have stress or fear or shock or trauma in a moment, it causes a deeper level of association with an event. You need to renew your mind, with concious effort in order to overcome.

Consciously reward yourself with good things in good times I'm order to kill off the old ways of thinking.
spiritledd
Diamond Member

thanks Bella

Post by spiritledd »

:D hey that is really good stuff Bella, thank you :D