crying about my children dying

Archived Dreams from 2014
spiritledd
Diamond Member

crying about my children dying

Post by spiritledd »

I had house and there was a flood and I would not leave it ...I stayed until lights went out and parts started collapsing

I had a small opening that I could get through in basement through bricks, like window but no glass

but then when I could stay no longer, the window was too small

I could not fit through it ...I felt stupid when I finally went up stairs and all along their was a widow to escape

my children and other kids died in flood

I saw neighbors next door IRL who are old ...talked about renting their house ...was doing a lot of crying over the loss of my children

saw grampa n gramma ...old things being pulled out by them ...one was a clock

grampa wrote letter about neighbors and how he disliked them ...and asking me to carry on feud ...there was flames he had drawn on the rest of it ...neighbors next door IRL are old too

I was being told to get over it and stop crying about my kids

I was on a huge ship in a river we were up north ...so many had perished ...I was still crying about my kids ...I was told I could be a fisherman there

saw college door entrance foyer and was spraying hot soapy water in there ...saw my other neighbor set up ice cream stand in on street with college cafeteria tables

saw mom alive asked if I could make something to eat... chose hamburger patties and potatoes ...there was a famine so felt bad about eating their food but was starving ...I was still crying over kids ...woke up grieved