elephants

Archived Dreams from 2014
spiritledd
Diamond Member

elephants

Post by spiritledd »

hiking in woods with step Dad on Cedar Ridge ...it was winter and he cooked beans ...he said you hold bean in your hand, when it is soft then it is done it was like the beans were being cooked in his snow suit

I remember seeing a woman and talking with her she was older Native American ...we spoke while I put my snow suit on ...I saw red and yellow oil paint floating on water that was supposed to be lava, coming up in spots around stream ...it was mixing together making orange

stopped at a spot that did not have snow, where there were all these monkeys, that had these chicken cones that were blue like crowns but like jesters hats there eyes were weird looking ...they got caught in blue net trying to come up to tree house we were in

I beckoned a orange cat to come up to tree house and it jumped all the way up passing all the monkeys onto railing ...it was quite a jump ...I was very impressed ...i felt love for this cat, like it was my cat ...i was proud of it

there dad made a barn door shaped like a book ...it was barn red it was faded then dad chipped at it and it was brighter ...mom was there and saw it

then it was snow again, and I was I was on the Parsley/Curry road on Cedar Ridge with step dad

had a herd of cows ...woman asked about entering one in the fair ...he said they are grass fed ...she said what about training ...he said you cant train grass fed

then they transformed into a herd of elephants that were all together as one ...they were separate adults and babies but had like a tent over them, and so I just led the biggest one and rest followed big one

my job was to get them somewhere

then 15 -20 riders that were Gina Parsley's (neighbor and classmate) friends were riding mostly white horses with her ...IRL Gina died a few years back but her sister Jennifer still lives up there ...anyways they all looked like Italian heritage ...like they could all be sisters ...all the same age, like high school ...all wearing cowboy hats

they passed by me, through my herd ...I got the impression they though they thought were so much more superior than I was ...pride

then I was up in Spokane with the elephants and I was on the river banks of Peaceful Valley and went through a library could not get herd over a balcony railing

so took them on to the street ...which I was afraid to do, because of scaring them ...ended up in a spot where I saw other animals like baby seals playing in river ...but like a water park

could not see any of seals faces ...just back of their heads ...saw the representation of lava again ...the red and yellow oil paint floating on water mixing together into orange