Dream about family and Wetness

Archived Dreams from 2014
MRSB
Bronze Member

Dream about family and Wetness

Post by MRSB »

1st Dream

I was at Oscar's house as a guest. (We have in common that we are divorced custodial single parents of 3 children and that we work in the same ministry and team together.) He and I did not talk. (In real life we only typically talk about ministry business) I was outside with his kids and mine. He has 3 and I have 3. I was especially playing with his son. I went inside and upstairs to tell Oscar about this. More specifically, how I and the kids are having a great time. He was in the midst of changing white sheets on his bed. He was snapping the sheets for a good fit. He did not look at me. The floor was a dark wood. There was a doorway on the other side of him to my right front where the sun was shining very bright. So bright that it was not comfortable to look at. He came with me outside and we started dancing together holding hands. He had white sneakers on and tube socks that came to his knees. He smiled at me but not by showing his teeth. We kissed and I noticed that we were dancing in the mud smiling. I wondered how the mud got there because it wasn't raining. Our kids were playing and happy.

2nd Dream

I was in a big house with some family and ministry peers. My feeling was that the ministry and family were interchangable. Min. Mike (I report to him in ministry) called us into a circle and asked to see our birth certificates to verify our identities. I spoke first and said I didn't have mine. He looked around the room to see who else didn't and others nodded their heads. He said that he will need $5 to go on-line to pull the birth certificates. I told him I had debit only. He said that was fine then sent me to his wife. When I approached his wife, she greeted me with open arms. She is normally standoffish but I noticed a true change in her. She started talking about her change and how good God is to her. Suddenly I was sitting on a coach in a big room. There was another couch in the room sitting next to the couch I was on. Oscar was sitting on that couch but he was not looking at me. The room was huge and there were people all around. I went to an adjacent room but was able to see clearly into the room I just. As I turned around, I saw Oscar looking at me. I was turned so that he was no longer behind me but in front of me.

I transitioned into a room that was a small greenhouse/back porch. Min. Mike was in front of me to my right. My favorite Aunt was to my front left and so was my uncle (her husband). My ex-husband came to the door and started talking. My aunt ran him off. We shifted outside to a large black SUV. Min. Mike went on to say how my ex-husband has caused him some issues but it was hard for him to let him go from his covering because they once were in covenant. My aunt and he went on to converse about how it was needed to proceed. Once they had that discussion, the SUV ceiling and walls mechanically reclined to the bottom floor. Water gushed out of the SUV and overflowed into the street.

The Lord woke me up from the dream with the song... "I'm singing in the rain, singing in the rain, what a wonderful feeling I'm happy again"