a love affair and magic mirror

Archived Dreams from 2014
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

a love affair and magic mirror

Post by Jewels-inhisheart »

in this dream i was with a man who was not my husband. We seemed to be close and talked alot. we were with each other at night and the closer we got we started to kiss. It seemed very natural and came from the intimacy we had. I knew i was married but i couldn't help it. At some point we or i came to a mirror, In this mirror there was kind of magic. I'm not sure what it was,, but i could access if for a supernatural reason. I saw a being that seemed like a lepercausn type. he seemed to be Irish. He spoke a warning about he mirror.. i cant recall excaly what.
At some[point i walked into a house. It was a nice comfortable house and i walked through the rooms and went outside. In it i saw my best Friend Cheryl. I somehow felt i needed to remember her.. not to forget her and sure she had a place close by.. Something like that.

I am happily married,. I love my husband. I have no temptations in this matter to go away from-my marital vows. This dream is prob symbolic. maybe a warning.. im, not sure.
Robert2.0
Gold Member

Post by Robert2.0 »

Could be all of the above. Pray on it fervently.
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

im not going to have a affair! There isent even anyone even remotely around.... sorry,,, its more then l likely symbolic.
Robert2.0
Gold Member

Post by Robert2.0 »

Fervent prayer was my point not that you were going to have an affair. The dream could be looked at as a fuel/motivation to pray! Like James 5:16 says the effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much. I'm only suggesting prayer.

In scripture we find that spiritual adultery is addressed much more than physical adultery especially by GOD himself. GOD most of the time spoke to Isreal in this manner regarding their worshipping other gods.This is the symbolic part of it.

In the eyes of Christ a mere thought is enough to render one guilty of sin see Matt 5:28. This is why I said could be all of the above in my last post.

Pro 4:23
2Cor 10:5

I think these two verses sum up my sense of your dream best. Take every thought captive and guard your heart.

Is it possible that the first part of the dream is connected to the second part in that your experience in the dream is what your friend may be dealing with in the future?

Just my thoughts didn't mean to offend you.
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

Im not sure where Cheryl is in this. except for one thing.... i had git into watching something on television... it was a tv show and though on the surface it looked harmless.... inside i felt uncomfortable... its about fairy tale characters brought into the real worlds. and the plots ... MY friend likes this type of thing... so maybe it is a warning to be careful... then again it might be deeper. In fact i think she was the one that told me about this TV show, but it something else.. that might be a rabbit trail...