taking test

Archived Dreams from 2014
spiritledd
Diamond Member

taking test

Post by spiritledd »

my old pastor Dan was a teacher ...I was working at mall Mexican food restaurant ...I was putting contact lenses in IRL I stopped wearing them ...Dan was yelling at workers and firing some of them ...then I was having a test in school/resturant I passed everthing but one test

I did not understand it ...I was asking what is this subject to others in class ...then I saw old homework on same subject ...then I understood was supposed to give performance holding a bow made of curtain rod ...did pretty good in front of 2 other worship leaders ...seemed I was mostly being graded on how I spoke over mic and acting happy being good MC to the people, rather than the actual music

Dan came back and then my cutain rod bow was floppy ...i was singing “more like you” and I did not do very well in front of him like I did for worship leaders ….IRL I dont play worship anymore ...Lord has released me from ministering within the body ...I do “truth based” melodic/heavy/popular metal like bands “Fireflight” or “Nine Lahses”