Blood Moon / Bloody Luminaries

Archived Dreams from 2014
Starfire
Gold Member

Blood Moon / Bloody Luminaries

Post by Starfire »

I had a strange vision about a week ago.
I was reading about the attack in the Jerusalem Synagogue where
4 were killed and several injured. The perpetrators were hailed as heroes and candy was passed out to celebrate.
As I read this I kept seeing "Bloody Luminaries" I couldn't understand where this was as looking back at the article there was no mention of this. Of course I immediately thought of the blood moons and how perhaps this is a "harbinger" of things to come.

Later reading something someone else dreamed on the blood moons (unrelated to this incident) it came together in my mind.
Bloody Luminaries. People praying - the righteous- bloody in battle- martyred for their faith - 3 dual citizens (Israeli/Americans), 1 British/Israeli.
Many injured. Later one cop was shot while attending to the wounded & later died.
Could they be lighting the path to let us know that of the 4 blood moons, 3 would directly affect both Israel AND USA and one would be for Britain/Israel exclusively? Could this mean that
3/4 of what is coming will affected those are Messianic Christians (or at least are Christians who understand their LORD is Jewish)
and the other affecting those yet to recognize the Messiah Jesus?
Also there are 4 BLOOD Moons and ONE TOTAL SOLAR ECLIPSE in the center, which is at the start of the Jewish New Calendar Year
3-20-2015. (Easiest to see illustration on http://www.heisnear.com/20142015Ahead.html)
I saw an interesting presentation on the perfect symmetry of these (graphs 8A & 8B) at: http://www.jesusonmymind.com/services.
I'm not sure, but the person whose dream triggered these thoughts commented that of the four blood moons 2 have passed and 2 are yet to come. I'm wondering if all appreciation of our Jewish Lord will result in persecution here and in Israel before this "blood moon" time period has passed.

Anyway, just wanted to share. Days before this I had a dream
about being trained by an angel in spiritual warfare.
Will post separately.