AngelTraining:SpiritualWarfare-TakeUpSword-Judgement is HERE

Archived Dreams from 2014
Starfire
Gold Member

AngelTraining:SpiritualWarfare-TakeUpSword-Judgement is HERE

Post by Starfire »

About 10 days ago, I dreamed an angel was training me in spiritual warfare. He was showing me scenes of how cops and military will put their weapon and flashlight ahead of them into any room/area where an enemy might be hiding, before entering themselves.
I was told that this is what we must do with our sword.
That when approaching a room we are about to enter, we must draw our sword and let it enter first. I was confused. I said something to the effect that the "Sword of the Spirit" is the Word, thus are you saying that I need to always speak scripture before opening any closed door or entering a doorway, esp. when I am unfamiliar with the
territory? I was told that ALL "territory" on earth is to now be treated as enemy encampments and I must 1st present the Sword of the Spirit before going in myself. Then the sword lit up like in Star Wars. It was my protector and the light for my path.
I asked, "What if I am overwhelmed and cannot immediately bring scripture to mind?" I was told, "CALL OUT THE NAME OF JESUS. HE is the LIGHT of the World. He is the WORD. The Sword of the Spirit is the WORD. The WORD is JESUS."

Just wanted to share in case there is anyone else who needed to hear this message.

With all that is happening and all the spiritual attacks I've been experiencing for a LONG time (increasing and expanding) I've been praying for God to SHOW ME HOW to cope, how to keep going.
For the most part, He was silent, though I know He had not abandoned me. I believe as I write this, His silence was so that He could interject with blips of illuminated wisdom and I would be listening so closely I wouldn't miss them. (In other words, if I were to be hearing often-as I sometimes do-I may not recognize the areas of emphasis needed, thus the more I strain my ears, the more I am focusing on what He feels is most important.) I need to pray for discernment, as well as to be spiritually cleansed so I may attune my hearing. I need to be able to prepare the way safely while traversing the paths set before me, discerning comfort and encouragement from alert and warning.

This is what it meant to me. Perhaps it means more to you?
Thank you for your time.

PS. About a month or so ago I was sleepwalking saying over and over again, "The time for judgement is upon us." I didn't even realize I was saying this or was sleepwalking until my husband said, "What did you say?" When I repeated it in interaction, I woke up. He is not curious of the things of God and said nothing, just walked away. I was left standing (now awake) wondering to myself why this happened and what it meant.
Last edited by Starfire on Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
Robert2.0
Gold Member

Post by Robert2.0 »

I really enjoyed reading your dream! I do not sense familiarity when I read dreams but yours I did. It really felt comfortable and familiar, if that makes any sense. I'm going to meditate on this some and maybe post later but I felt I needed to post this now.
Starfire
Gold Member

Thank You Robert

Post by Starfire »

Having been heard and affirmed by a fellow "God Chaser"
is such a gift from above. I really appreciate your time & reply