black haired woman again

Archived Dreams from 2014
spiritledd
Diamond Member

black haired woman again

Post by spiritledd »

i thought dad was spreading manure on hay field ...but it was actually hay that had molasses on it ...then dad drove catapillar really fast to woods and met a black haired gal there who was logging a very green lush draw

she and i were walking through field together with arms around each other ...we went to dad's ranch house and big black dog on porch wanted inside and i said his name is "something boy" ...we woke up together outside nude in bed clean like just bathed ...we saw 2 pickups going out of drive one with tan sofa pointed up at 45 degree angle like it was too long for truck bed so it was on top of cab

and i heard also "blanket" and it made me think of patchwork quilt with yellow backing ...I told her I don't want to dishonor The Lord

i told her i was in love with her and i have very strong drive ...then she got on top of me and kissed me really passionately ...scared me so i woke up ...went to sleep again

i was working on a house doing construction with nail gun and Asian woman said "you knock" pointing at bathroom door ...when crew left they took nail guns ...wanted to work still ...a really big guy with different kind of staple gun showed up ...he said i could use it ...but i was not sure if it was ok ...the staples were big and compressed wood on both sides ...did not know if that oaky either ...it worked but did not know if it would pass inspection