Rainbow, trees, and the moon

Archived Dreams from 2014
BlueDreamer
Gold Member

Rainbow, trees, and the moon

Post by BlueDreamer »

DELETED
Last edited by BlueDreamer on Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
WingsofHealing
Platinum Member

Post by WingsofHealing »

May I?
Rainbows signify promises.......... God certainly is showing you that there have been promises given that have not been granted unto you.
If there were two trees surrounding the moon, was this nighttime? For rainbows are seen in the daytime.
Also 11 most likely IS the end of something, the stopping of something. Often sharing online, there are question we like to ask, for what means something to one person, means something entirely different to someone else. I am sharing what I am discerning.
were the trees here on earth? Surrounding the moon sounds as if there were two trees (probably 2 people), surrounding the moon (the church or even works of darkness). Oh the church would be true or apostate. Has the church/ your church promised things without following through with delivery? God knows what ever so often people, be it personal or corporate (church), fails to follow through to completion. I will check back later to see if a response is given...... Shalom EB .... May I ask what Eb103 signifies? I love to listen to stories of identification. Nicole Nanette
May we ALL FIND the healing in the Lords wings and be still to absorb all we can.
BlueDreamer
Gold Member

Post by BlueDreamer »

um it was in the daytime. like when the moon is out during the day. the trees were dark colored. like a silouette. it was a dream with beautiful vivid colors and during the day. a very happy peaceful dream. there is more to the dream, i'm not sure if that will help with an interpretation? if it will i can post more of it.

i read that 11 means that something is not fullfilled. so the promises that have been given to me from God are not fulfilled because there are only 11.

there hasn't been anything in the church that has been promised to me.
Last edited by BlueDreamer on Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

As a new person to the board, it would be good to check out the Guidelines and Resources section. There's a whole blurb on why you should post your whole dream, not part.

If I pretty much understand my whole dream but just need help with a part, I usually post on Dream Questions and explain just that.

Hope you get insight.
BlueDreamer
Gold Member

Post by BlueDreamer »

Ok

There was this guy. I didn't know him. He was buying things for my former friend jennier's new apartment. Teal colored things. I asked Jennifer if she ever exited off the wrong exit now because she moved and she started to laugh and said yes.

Another guys girlfriend (I'll call him Kevin) was talking to me telling me how everyone calls me pretty. My hair and my feet. No one tells her that. Kevin came into my home and I was leaving it. His gf told me to go bc he had just come home. He was there with a lot of Asian people. I scrambled to get outside. I went into the garage. When I finally got out there he saw me and I jumped scared bc I didn't expect him and he said oh hi, sorry. They had a cat that was yellow orange. I have a lot of dreams about them and how she is jealous of me.

Tiffany my friend was in the mountains with Jennifer and me. The mountains were beautiful. I wanted to take a picture. I saw there were 11 rainbows in the sky. I counted them in awe with Jennifer . I wanted to get them in the picture with the sun or the moon between trees. I was trying to focus the camera before they went away. Tiffany was changing phones.

My friend ashley was house sitting for my friend Michelle. She was showing me around the house. She said she loved to sleep in in the morning and stare out the window.

All the dreams kind of went together. I don't remember the order.
Last edited by BlueDreamer on Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:31 am, edited 4 times in total.
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

When I have multiple little dreams like this, it's either because there's a common thread running through and that's they key OR it's a sorting dream. Sorting out stuff that needs to be sorted and they in itself is the common thread.

Is it the same guy in paras one and two?

When I've had dreams with orange yellow cats, it's always yuck. And if you're often dreaming the same dream, that that girl is jealous of you, i would say you're spot on. Jealousy is as witchcraft and God showed me years ago (and then later I found a scripture that supported it - in James I think) that jealousy is murderous. I would be praying off whatever she's sending out because it could be interfering in your life.
BlueDreamer
Gold Member

Post by BlueDreamer »

any idea what any part of those mean? Or any of the symbols? I'll keep praying and working on it.
Last edited by BlueDreamer on Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Sometimes you dream about the same people over and over because there's unfinished business.

Other times it's because you think about them in your waking hours and it comes out in your dreams.

Sometimes it's because you need to pray for that person.

And then it could be that there's something you can learn from them - or whatever they're symbolic of.

I sometimes dream of a girl i used to know named Marina. I rarely think of her in my waking hours, but she comes up in my dreams. And i know it's something to do with her name. I think maybe a sea of humanity or could be like a harbour. Still not sure.

One guy I used to know pops up in my dreams kind of often and I often think that if i saw him in real life it would be weird because I don't know him in reality any more. Him in my dreams is a symbol of something to do with me.

If you don't want to say the name of the guy on the board then you can refer to his name meaning or use a name that means the same thing.

Hint on interpreting dreams - this has worked for me - if you summarise your dream, it can give you the message. This style tells you what IS going on, i.e. not prophetic.

For example - your first para - there's a stranger impacting your ex-workmate's life or you in some aspect, being whatever she represents to you. I don't like teal so I would interpret that colour in a negative, sickly way. Dee has moved (actually or metaphorically). You ask her if she's still finding her feet. She laughs and says yes. Does this ring any bells?

The jealous girl cat paragraph. That's showing you that there's a spirit behind the jealousy. A "catty" fear based thing. Possibly something that tries to mimic God's glory, but it's not God's glory.

Eleven can mean the end of something or can mean destruction or more specifically, governmental destruction. Rainbows come out at the end of the storm. You're looking at the mountains, trying to enjoy. With your friends. Seems to me it's about moving on and moving forward to beautiful things.

I used to have a lot of prophetic/spiritual dreams but now I mostly have soul dreams where I'm sorting through stuff. That's because I whined to God and said "it's not all about everyone else you know. How about some me attention". I read on another of your posts where you thought you pretty much only had "God" dreams, but even our soul dreams are God dreams because He's speaking to us about things that are important to us and Him. What I'm saying is, don't chuck out the idea that they're soul or psyche dreams because they're important too. I have a lot of dreams about what's going on at work as well, because that takes up most of my life at the moment.
WingsofHealing
Platinum Member

it's just me.................

Post by WingsofHealing »

I awoke a couple of hours ago, and couldn't sleep, sooooooooooooo, I came on tehllah to see how or if there had been any interpretation for you. Let me share my input ok?
I agree with bella, that one will dream of some people many a time for there is unfinished business, but what comes to me as i read yours (but might not be so) is http://www.behindthename.com/
Often I will us this website to look up what a name means. Does this help?
My son just had a dream with many (if not all) of our cats (that are now passed on/away), and they all were demons. In my life, I am being purged/cleansed of many curses/demonic spirits especially deaf/dumb.
I realize I am not interpreting your dream, but soooo wanted to give you a couple of instruments/ingredients that I use and discerned somewhat in your dream.
OH! Teal (for me), I love teal, so colors can mean different things to different people. Teal has green as well as blue in it, so (for me), it would mean life (green), as well as some healing (blue) for a positive twist, for negative it would be envy (green) as well as some depression (blue). I hope this helps some............... blessings/shalom ~~ Nicole
May we ALL FIND the healing in the Lords wings and be still to absorb all we can.
BlueDreamer
Gold Member

Post by BlueDreamer »

I'm good with the pieces of dreams and the symbolism and the context. I know how to put them together and all of that but it's the big picture I have problems with. This particular dream is from God. I know because it was in vivid colors. I've had other dreams like the one last night that I know is a warning dream because the were muted colors.

I think the dream about the cat is showing me the problems they are having with each other. There is a familiar spirit of fear and warning them of jealousy. I went into the garage which means waiting.

But the rainbows, her name and the other person, their names don't mean anything. They don't really represent anyone in my dreams.

Anyway, that's it. I guess discerning the origin of the dreams are always a problem. I've had a hard time hearing God lately. I just can't seem to know the whole meaning of the dream. The pieces aren't coming together.
Last edited by BlueDreamer on Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
WingsofHealing
Platinum Member

Post by WingsofHealing »

well like I afore mentioned............. I love it for rainbows are most likely promises, and 11 is usually, end or finish...........................

Hugs to you! Shalom..............
I will say the Lord has been not clear lately. But I know what is going on spiritually in life. For us here in southern California, ever so many are discerning that we (individually as well as corporately) have been lazy, prideful, etc and it is time to humble ourselves, start and embrace the WORD and let it Embrace us.................... to read, READ our Bibles! TO Seek FIRST the kingdom of GOD,..................... matt 6:33. So many of us (starting with me), have grasped things shallowly, or maybe have head knowledge of truth, but truly are not DOING it. So that is why I personally believe that I am not grasping/hearing deeply His Voice/Communication.......................................