knife fights

Archived Dreams from 2014
spiritledd
Diamond Member

knife fights

Post by spiritledd »

I was sitting in a tree house fort with a guy and gal reading songs and listening to them ...I was telling gal she had grown a lot Spiritually ...I said I am not growing much because I work alone ...then i fell out of doorway ...gal was being nice to me which i did not understand ...i expected her to be mean ...i seemed to have a unresolved issue with her and did not trust her ...i thought she was going to turn on me, but she was super sweet ...felt guilty because i was wrong about her

there was angry mob of guys from work who had knifes who showed up at gals house for knife fight ...she and her husband got cut in the fight ...felt bad because it was me they were after and they stuck up for me, and fought for me and along sid of me ...which i was shocked because i thought they did not like me ...IRL i have prayed over them for years

went back to work ...I accidently knocked over a really large stack off wood all different sizes, but was all milled wood ...it was neatly and intricately put together like puzzle ...outside of stack sides were all flat

also remembered seeing a wooden canoe looking at bow straight towards me ...I think it was inside on top the stack ...it was un-painted just bare wood

and I was taken off of job involving a foam pad on disc sander I wondered if it was because of knocking stack over ...then I was put on different job ...it was on a big golden drill press ...it was 7 or 8 inches by about 3 or 4 ...i was shown a trick about tapping the bit a certain way

I wanted to work but I was afraid to turn my back, because of the guys who were after me with knifes ...they were trying get me to quit because they knew i could not be fired

I was leaving and one guy with yellow and black coat friended me ...he gave me a ride I told him about people trying to get me and I said check out my knife it is super sharp

but when I showed him it was not sharp and would not cut hair on back of hand

which I don't understand because it was super sharp when I used it last

other thing was that my blade it was rusty and shaped round instead of pointed it was double bladed though

he took out a knife like crocodile Dundee and it was really shiny and sharp ...had gloves that were black and yellow

in asked to borrow them and he said yes ...I punched at dash like they were boxing gloves

when I returned to work those guys came to scare me off again ...i took on 4 or 5 of them and went ballistic

i was literally bouncing off the walls like i was in the Matrix movie ...recognized one who accused me of witchcraft IRL because The Lord had me do a prayer walk around his block and he saw me do it

i really cut them up bad and won without getting cut again

heard... "lucid" ...also heard... "an easement"