Work Office in a Safe

Archived Dreams from 2014
jdarby2007
Gold Member

Work Office in a Safe

Post by jdarby2007 »

Greetings All:

Had this dream recently and am a bit confused because a previous dream the Lord gave me about starting a new job which came to pass and now I'm having another dream about another job.

Here's the dream:

I think I was starting a new job and I walked into a room full of cubicles and it was very noisy with people talking and typing on the computers. No one was there to greet me, so I starting looking around to find my cubicle where I would be sitting, and a woman came out of nowhere and she never spoke to me or introduced herself, she was silent, she never spoke a word, and she took me downstairs and we approached a walk-in safe and she opened the safe with a passcode and when she opened the safe, my office was inside the safe. End of dream!

On my new job, I've really been praying for everyone there. I really think something very strange is going on there and I've been praying for the Lord to protect my job, not sure if that's what the dream means or not.

Any insight or interpretation from the Lord would be appreciated.

God Bless,
jdarby2007
A Warrior's Heart
Diamond Member

Post by A Warrior's Heart »

Jdarby2007

I believe the safe symbolizes security. Your position being secure.
"The grass withers, the flower fades, but the Word of our God stands forever." Is 40:8
jdarby2007
Gold Member

Work Office in a Safe

Post by jdarby2007 »

Hello A Warrior's Heart:

Thank you for responding to my dream. Everything you said witnessed to my spirit.

I thank God for His comfort and peace in letting me know he's with me.

God bless you,
jdarby2007