steam era

Archived Dreams from 2014
spiritledd
Diamond Member

steam era

Post by spiritledd »

in steam era past working around some kina of machine ...in window was a cannon ...it was red guy was loading it with sod and then fire it ...my job getting sod there ...machine had something to do with cutting ...I was getting good at it boss was watching me

worker got drunk and boss said come here and he got fired ...it was like boss was head of rehab ...his spot was open so boss gave it to me

end of war the guys all left but me ...I was under steam engine hiding from woman who knocked on door ...she came in looking around for some one calling their name she was very pretty ...she was in black and white only her though

then went for ride on yellow bicycle ...I saw orange cat in front of green apt with balcony ...I was not wanting people in that apt to see me ...I was riding down hill on gravel going fast did this 2x ...told mom she was mad about it

got back ...read in paper there was a prophet 1 keyboard for sale real cheap ...went and got it ...mom was exited about it ...hooked it up and played ...I was really really pleased with it ...much more than expected ...then I was setting up amp that had an antenna with radio playing on it I was moving antenna around to get better reception for mom

heard... "I call of you" then... "in partial break" or "impartial brake" seemed like both ...also heard song by Red "Pieces"