older virgin gal

Archived Dreams from 2014
spiritledd
Diamond Member

older virgin gal

Post by spiritledd »

50 some year old virgin woman I know IRL was state witness for child molestation ...she said it was my old friend who was shot and killed IRL Robert ...I was upset because I did not believe he was guilty because he did not seem capable of that

but then I saw it on TV, and read it in a book also, so I believed it

even though I felt/knew he was really innocent

I was talking to the virgin woman and she kept kept going under her bed to pray

then she came into rest room while I was peeing

I saw some bubble wrap that turned to grapes on the toilette when I went to flush it

then she asked me for money for bus and I gave her a couple dollars she looked disappointed ...wanted to give her more, but only had large bill that said $200

then I found out from Roberts family later that he was actually innocent ...which was a relief because I was upset over it ...but then I was mad about the news on TV and book that said he did it

then I was running up hill on dirt road that was really shiny and hard ...I thought that maybe it was from a lot of traffic and rain

caught bus ...bank teller IRL who is really old was driving and she was smoking ...then I was smoking and dropped it she and I talked she was really cool ...IRL I quit 8 years ago

then I saw virgin gal in public ...2 guys were there ...I hugged her brotherly like, and realized we were naked ...I thought uh oh now they think me and her are having sex

then I asked them what they were going to do ...one was Scott who IRL was same class in high school who popular with the gals and was good in sports ...other was young guy from my old church IRL who went to prison for being with under age gal ...younger guy said they were going to play with remote control cars

then I was at a workout/gym/restaurant and older guy started dancing to music while I was getting drink ...I thought it was funny and mimicked him by dancing too ...cute gal saw me and came over and started talking to me

then she gave me a massage in front of the virgin gal I was secretly being intimate with her ...but I stopped because I got afraid of being caught

also heard... "abate"