Dead Grandmother touched me

Archived Dreams from 2014
rktheda
Diamond Member

Dead Grandmother touched me

Post by rktheda »

I dreamed I was in a waiting room as I left my waiting area I saw my mother (who is deceased) sitting in another waiting area dressed in red and appeared noticeable younger. I went into that room and sitting next to her were my grandfather and grandmother.dressed in glowing white. They both smiled as I said "granddaddy!" very loudly. He did not speak but smiled broadly. My grandmother stood up still smiling and said "I'm very proud of you! Let me touch you". She placed her index finger on her right hand on my left arm and I woke up feeling very happy.

Blessings and peace in the name of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, Amen!
BlueDreamer
Gold Member

Post by BlueDreamer »

Pray about this. I don't have my dream dictionary with me.

The index finger is normally symbolic of prophecy. I think she was placing a prophetic calling on your life that you didn't have through birth but have now through favor. they have been waiting to fulfill something and the time has come. it's a generational thing since it was passed down from your mother's side. Something that hasn't been fulfilled by them will be fulfilled by you. There is blessing coming from your grandparents (white) and anointing from your mother (red). Hope that helps!
rktheda
Diamond Member

Post by rktheda »

It sure does. I don't know exactly what they were waiting for but it obviously is something great coming to my family and God is using me as the conduit. Praise God this is very good news!
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Wonderful indeed brother! Thinking along the same lines as BlueDreamer as well. Hope you and your family have been well--you all have been in my thoughts that last week or so.

Thanking Father for bringing to pass every good plan He has for your lives in Jesus's name! Shalom!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
rktheda
Diamond Member

Post by rktheda »

Mahalo my sister! May God's best blessings be upon you and your family! :lol: