weed n workin

Archived Dreams from 2014
spiritledd
Diamond Member

weed n workin

Post by spiritledd »

at a river, people playing music, all I had was piece of metal that was guitar ...I was really making it sound pretty good for what it was ...then someone lost there weed on ground I picked it up ...it was really super potent kind called cush ...everyone was talking about that dude left it there and someone took it ...so I felt guilty and was going give it back when i found who's it was ...I wanted to do it on my own not be forced ...had it in my pocket it was large lump thought people could see it ...then guy pushed me in river I was just about to tell dude I had his weed I pulled him in with me and told him ...thought well weed is wet now

then I was at a job and gal was enabling me to not work ...she filled out form said I was hurting, which I was really was, but I still felt bad about not working ...she gave me pills to stop pain ...and there was weed going around there too ...I never smoked any though I looked at form it was full page and written in red and cursive and perfect ......then boss showed up he short and bald and wore glasses and suit ...but I saw him leaving work and he was dressed like biker ...woman said she did not like him, and I agreed ...no one did really ...then I was on trampoline jumping with woman, and she was talking to another gal on trampoline ...then woman traded my coat for other gals coat ...then I said if you want to trade back it is ok ...she yes ...I said yeah it was not good trade ...then train pulled away from station ...I used red fire truck to drive home and some dude gave me weird look on the way like what are you doing driving that fire engine ...I was having hard time slowing it down on blue bridge ...but got it slowed down and was going home to old apt called garden city apt's ...IRL the guy who lost weed and gal enabling me were both worship leaders from church I used to lead worship at ...each of us was hurt by pastor at different times and stopped leading worship there