cat with horns

Archived Dreams from 2014
thesharpeningstone
Platinum Member

cat with horns

Post by thesharpeningstone »

In this dream My sister and I went to visit my Uncle Arthur at his house. He tool me upstairs while my sister remained downstairs. IRL the house only had one story, but in the dream there were 3. On the top floor I could look down through the floor boards to to floors below. From below you could not see the openings in the floor. While looking around I saw a small cat. It hissed at me. Then I noticed it had horns like a rocky mountain sheep. It ran toward me, its attack had no effect. dream ended

please help with this dream

My uncle passed away many years ago.
keilani
Site Moderator

Re: cat with horns

Post by keilani »

Shalom sharpeningstone. Had some thoughts but just wanted to clarify a few things first:

What level were you on?

You said you could see down the levels from the top?

But you could not look up the levels from the bottom?

What level was the cat on?

Does anything about your Uncle or his home ie. his characteristics or impact/influence in you and your sister's life stand out to you?
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
thesharpeningstone
Platinum Member

Both the cat and I were on the third level.

I did learn that cats actually head butt people. It may be their way of claiming ownership of a person. In my dream the cat head butted me but its attempts failed. My great uncle would have been under a religious spirit. I remember they did not own a tv, felt it belonged to the devil.

He was actually my Grandfathers brother, and passed away 20 years ago.
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Makes sense! So if the cat was a religious spirit, then I would see the three levels as going back (down) three generations (Grandfather, Your Parent, You). Wondering then if God is calling you to take authority over this spirit so you and your sister (I'm guessing she is your only sibling?) can be free from it and set the True foundation based on His Word. If you have been praying and asking for answers for things that may seem "Stuck" or stifling in the natural realm, He may be trying to show you through the dream what strongman it is you need to bind.

Just some thoughts, praying Holy Spirit will give you insight, understanding and the plan!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
thesharpeningstone
Platinum Member

LOL

Thanks Keilani, I did not get the connection between generations and flights of stairs.

Three flights = three generations. I can see back to the past, but they could not see to the present.

My sister stayed on the bottom floor.

I still think a cat with horns is funny. I can laugh at that spirit. :lol: