Matt and John

Archived Dreams from 2014
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Matt and John

Post by spiritledd »

saw Matt and John, room mates from before I got saved ...most miserable time because I was so lost at that time ...I was in bed watching them getting ready to leave to a party ...I asked if I should go, and they said no because they knew I was not using drugs and alcohol and wanted me to stay clean

IRL Matt took care of me back then like I was family

so I went back to bed.. I woke because dude was hiding drugs under my mattress ...it was all new people all who were all drug addicts

I saw guy I knew was friend who died IRL of heavy drug use ...I really was glad to see him because I knew some one there ...but he said he was not him I think he was lying ...then I got scared because I realized I was in demonic place ...every one stayed their distance from me because I was different than them ...except an really crazy eyed unattractive woman gave me hug because she saw I was scared ...but really she just wanted to try to seduce me

heard... "cranium" then... "love actually"
BlueDreamer
Gold Member

Re: Matt and John

Post by BlueDreamer »

I think this is a warning dream. Because of your past and your current situation, you could be under attack.

Familiar spirit of drugs, alcohol, lust. These are what are attacking you. Since they're under your mattress they might need to be cast out. But you're in an intimate place with Christ. As long as you get rid of what has been hidden from you, you'll be good. Matt means gift of God and john means God is gracious. They're trying to warn you to stay out of these environments.

As for the lucid dreaming words, not sure. I have these and I'm not sure if they're useful or of God or not.

Cranium makes me think of mind control. You need to renew your mind and fill it with love, actually.
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Re: Matt and John

Post by spiritledd »

:D thanks again BlueDreamer :D