3 demons

Archived Dreams from 2014
spiritledd
Diamond Member

3 demons

Post by spiritledd »

saw Russell Ingraham, a very tall long curly/wavy red haired guy, who dated my wife's sister in my early 20's IRL ...he was always getting in fights and openly evil ...his attitude was I will kill you I don't care ...his woman was Pamela Anderson ...they were swingers ...I was tied to ironing board hospital bed that folded out from above rear wheel of RV on driver side ...Pamela was seducing/teasing me while we went on a tour of their house ...during which time I kept being told I was not near the man that Russ was sexually or financially and that I was a was a looser ...when they released me, I was holding plastic flowers like for a grave ...he said put them down there by fire place ...he introduced me in kitchen with bar counter and with cabinets to three guys whose names all sounded alike ...there was a spirit of confusion, so I could not remember all of them, but one was spelled "Yusic" like "music" is pronounced ...like "yur-sic" ...I saw the spelling of "Y" in name pronounced like "yur" if that makes any sense? ...each name seemed was a curse spoken over me designed to stop me from being successful in music

pretty much looks like series of 3 attacks by 3 demons working together using temptations of pride, vanity, perverse, lust, infirmity to shake my faith ...heard... "incursion" ...also heard Carrie Underwood "blown away"