Jericho's Dream - Bat cat bite

Archived Dreams from 2014
HisBlood
Site Owner

Jericho's Dream - Bat cat bite

Post by HisBlood »

This is our son Jericho's dream he had last night! He has had some rough times as of late,
but has been seeking God and asking for direction. He keeps waking up at night, my husband and I do, also. Thanks for your thoughts ;)

The times he kept waking up last night
Once at 10:30pm
Once at 12:30pm
Once at 2:45am

I was trying to fix window at acreage, where we used to live. Screen had popped out, so I go outside to fix it. This cat bat that I am trying to help and nurse is purring. And is seeking attention. I pick it up, then I try to put it back down. It bites down on my hand. It won't let go. I try everything to get it off. The bite I doesn't break the skin. Finally, I managed to get it off and put the screen back in. The cat-bat runs off. I might have hurt it. The next day I go to the doctor to get checked out. The doctor says: this species exists and is extremely rare but the bite is the same. Saying because I picked it up at birth. (this wasn't Me to start with, I think it was my cousin Jared or someone). I ruined its wings and it probably won't ever fly, because I got bit. The doctor said the cat-bat probably had rabies and I was going to have to run some tests.

I woke up at 2:25 am.
My eye was itchy. The dream was so real. I had to go and wash My hands before itching My eye.
We overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the Word of our testimony.....
Be Transformed......
keilani
Site Moderator

Re: Jericho's Dream - Bat cat bite

Post by keilani »

Shalom sis just a quick question--was that home spiritually significant ie. got saved while living there?
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

I'm NOT sure, but I've been thinking about this dream and I'm wondering ...

Was there a time in the past, maybe when you lived in that other house, when Jericho was working on issues of spiritual insight, and he's inadvertently nurtured a doctrine which appeared to need attention, but turned out to actually be dangerous, and it's latched on, and now he's having trouble shaking it? It's toxic and dangerous. Possibly to do with the prophetic.

Because his cousin or some other friend is there at the time of this thing being initiated, I'm wondering if it was something taught at youth group.

As for being woken in the night, I suspect you're all picking up something going on in your actual location.
BlueDreamer
Gold Member

Post by BlueDreamer »

Used to live : past, old ways
Window: opportunity, vision
Cat bat: something or someone appearing sweet which you tend to but not actually good for you. You can identify this because it seeks attention. You've picked it up, but decided to put it down.
Bites hand: has attached itself and won't let go. An attack. Offensive words spoken.
Screen: protection, veil
Doctor: Christ, God, Holy Spirit
Picked up at birth: generational. And familiar because of mention of cousin.

You ruined its ability to fly, travel, move quickly
You'll run tests, you'll deal with tests.

Pray the Holy Spirit leads you in putting it together. Since you are the focus of the dream, the dream is about you. From the context, it sounds like a spiritual attack. Possible through someone you are close with. You have a generational spirit. Familiar spirit you're dealing with. This is also a warning, healing, prophetic dream. The Lord is pointing out there is a problem. You can heal, it requires tests, but you can get this fixed. You have been invaded by the enemy. The screen popped out. You didn't pull it off. Anyway, only you know what is going on in your life. I hope these dream symbols help you.

I see nothing prophetic about the times. Pray off insomnia, anxiety, fear, and torture. That may be why he woke up so often. Just disrupt sweet sleep.