3 teenagers and knife

Archived Dreams from 2014
latone1
Bronze Member

3 teenagers and knife

Post by latone1 »

Can only remember a portion of the dream. Me and a church member were walking to our car. We were riding together. 3 women came at us with a knife in an attempt to rob us. Kelly was by the car and I was closest to women. All of a sudden I had a knife in my hand and grabbed one of the women and put to knife to her throat. The women all got scared and ran away.

The only thing I can associate this with is things that are going on in my current church. If you don't agree with their every word, then you're against them and then they do and say things to try and harm you.
rarara
Gold Member

Re: 3 teenagers and knife

Post by rarara »

Hi latone1

According to JPJ a knife would symbolise a brutal attack or gossip.

Teenagers could represent immaturity.

Kelly! This is very interesting to me. Irish name (Ceallach) of uncertain origin, traditionally said to mean "bright-headed". Alternatively it could be derived from Old Irish ceallach "war, strife" or ceall "church".

My thought was that this may be a warning dream to not enter into strife with those who are verbally attacking you.

Lots of the Proverbs talk about this.

Quite honestly if you are in an environment where you are not permitted to respectfully question and disagree with stuff and are attacked for doing so then may I suggest you think about looking somewhere else?

Shalom,
rarara
BlueDreamer
Gold Member

Post by BlueDreamer »

This is definitely about your church then. I thought it was.

Basically it's confirmation that your church does this, knives can symbolize the word of God (this interpretation also from JPJ so just discern). They're trying to attack you which interrupts your journey to your ministry. If you fight their religious spirit with the truth and word of God, this spirit will flee.

Remember though, honesty is like a kiss on the lips. We are all called to be prophets of The Lord to the nations so it's wise to remember that during correction, prophets need to be kind, direct, but encouraging in their words. Ask The Lord to show you what authority you have to walk in here too in case these women or people are above you or older than you.
latone1
Bronze Member

Post by latone1 »

The women are above and older. Unfortunately, it's the pastor herself and her "henchmen". I don't have the type of spirit the bows down to what I know is not right. We are in the middle of a massive church split, where my former pastor, her husband, suddenly passed away. She basically made herself pastor without the Church body's involvement, which invoked this split. Yes I am realizing that my time there is ending as I cannot submit to the authority of Jezebel.