finding love?

Archived Dreams from 2014
militantone
Gold Member

finding love?

Post by militantone »

Hello all,

I have had 2 similar dreams about dating. I believe this may be a future dream in the natural sense and wanted to see if someone may think the same thing. Alright, in the first dream I was dating this man. He was going too fast and as soon as I met him he tried to kiss me. Also, I told my best friend that he was trying to keep me from leaving him and had a type of control. (Not sure why I stayed with him though) In this midst of this relationship I met this man and somehow got to know him. Told my friend that I really like this guy, but sensed that the guy was distant obviously, because of the relationship that I was in. At the end he was sitting (the guy I truly liked) at a table and I walked towards his direction.
Second dream
This guy got a ticket to marry me. For whatever reason he didn't. I was still available, but this other man could have pursued, but didn't go after me and I stayed unavailable.
sincerely,
MT
BlueDreamer
Gold Member

Re: finding love?

Post by BlueDreamer »

A kiss may mean union, empty promise, a number of things. A table shows agreement. Controlling spirit maybe. You change directions. That's good.

I would pray about it. I'll look up other symbols to help you piece it together. Did either of these guys feel familiar? What color was the dream?

Marriage is a union. Partnership. I think of the church.

How did you feel in the dream and afterwards? Think anything? Any other important details? These all help to point you in the right direction.

:)